ADVERTISEMENT

9-11 Conspiracy thread

RebelScrub

Making UNLV relevent again for locals
May 29, 2001
So 22 years ago, the unexpected happened.
Haven’t bothered to watch a football game today.

what were you doing when it happened?

me? I was working PSychiatric Observation Unit (10 bed unit) at 6161. Night shift was just ending. We watched TV glued to the outside lobby. Saw the plane hit the tower if I remember correctly.

I thought I was gonna get drafted.

guy on another boxing website, his cousin named “Teddy” was flying out of Boston. Flight 11.

Atta, the lead terrorist, was partying at at a strip club here in Vegas.

We can talk about all the conspiracies…

used a box cutter to take over. World was crazy then, it’s even more crazy now.

gotta always be vigilant. We don’t know when the next crazy plot to start a war will happen.

heard it all from Muslims to the Jews who were behind it.

I was in the final FTX (field training exercise) in basic training right after my senior year in high school. We were all called to a central area, informed, and told we were 'going to war' by our drill instructors (Ft Benning GA - Also did jump school there prior to leaving), then went back to our training. After basic and AIT I found myself at Fort Carson, CO receiving orders to go to Iraq by April of 2003. We were some of the first north after assembling in Kuwait, us (3rd ACR), 10th group special forces and 82nd airborne. Our first stops were Baghdad, Fallujah then Ramadi as we 'pushed north'.

I was working in government in Portland, OR when it happens. Saw the whole thing happens on TV. Cried and screamed.

I am current living about 20 miles away from where those f*ckers have their flight training in Venice, Florida.

• Love
Reactions: RebelScrub
I was in the final FTX (field training exercise) in basic training right after my senior year in high school. We were all called to a central area, informed, and told we were 'going to war' by our drill instructors (Ft Benning GA - Also did jump school there prior to leaving), then went back to our training. After basic and AIT I found myself at Fort Carson, CO receiving orders to go to Iraq by April of 2003. We were some of the first north after assembling in Kuwait, us (3rd ACR), 10th group special forces and 82nd airborne. Our first stops were Baghdad, Fallujah then Ramadi as we 'pushed north'.
Jesus, hardcore. Sounds like that scene from Starship Troopers. I was at home and didn't know what was happening until I finally paid attention to the tv. I was numb all day including going into work later. It was like watching the shuttle Challenger blowing up only 1000x more unbelievable. Can't believe it's been over 20 years.

• Love
Reactions: RebelScrub
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT