ADVERTISEMENT

3-Star OV this weekend

Lobby, how are we looking for the hoops team next year? Obviously, we're going to be losing a bunch with the 1 year guys graduating. Do you expect that the staff will look to bring in another group of upper classmen similar to this season?

As of now, I believe the only 2024 commit that we have is James Evans, right?

We'll be losing
1. Jalen Hill
2. Justin Webster
3. Kalib Boone
4. Luis Rodriguez
5. Keylan Boone

Looking at the roster now, we'll still have a solid group of returning players, but that group of 5 listed above will be counted on heavily this year.

Lobby, how are we looking for the hoops team next year? Obviously, we're going to be losing a bunch with the 1 year guys graduating. Do you expect that the staff will look to bring in another group of upper classmen similar to this season?

As of now, I believe the only 2024 commit that we have is James Evans, right?

We'll be losing
1. Jalen Hill
2. Justin Webster
3. Kalib Boone
4. Luis Rodriguez
5. Keylan Boone

Looking at the roster now, we'll still have a solid group of returning players, but that group of 5 listed above will be counted on heavily this year.
I believe the staff is aiming for a 4 member 2024 recruiting class. If that actually happens remains to be seen. Regardless, the portal will be hit hard and that is just another reason why we need to be good this season.

The 2024 roster will be;
1. DJ
2. Evans
3. Cottrell
4. JJJ
5. Hicks
6. Whaley
7. Nowell
8. Bannarbie

I don't expect all of them to stay. I can see 2/3 leaving. If thats the case, that is 5/6 spots taken with another 7/8 spots that need to be filled.

My opinion is that we will end up with a 3 man class coming in from highschool and the rest will be portal kids.

Bannarbie is just so bizarre to me. How is a recruit this big and mobile be so under recruited? He must be a tree and or something?

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Bannarbie is just so bizarre to me. How is a recruit this big and mobile be so under recruited? He must be a tree and or something?
Maybe his actual height is 6'6"? For college that wouldn't be a big deal imo as long as he plays big(muscles for rebounds, owns the paint, gives hard fouls on lay ups, etc).

Reactions: LVRebel2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT