ADVERTISEMENT

2024 3-Star Center Offer

lobbybuu

Retired Number
Dec 29, 2022
If you saw my DJ Khaled gif on Twitter earlier today, this is why.

Legit 7 footer and the leading shot blocker and one of the leading rebounders in the Nike EYBL this spring/summer. James Evans and him are close and they are together at Peach Jam right now.

IMO the 3 star rating is misleading in that the composite ranking on the kid is 101 in the country and a 4 star. That’s what I don’t like about rankings. Also, what the difference in a player ranked 101 and 81? Just an opinion. Also, his offers are Kansas, Arizona State and Seton Hall.

https://247sports.com/player/emmanuel-stephen-46141838/

Last edited:
If I were CKK, based on Diouf‘s skill set and the way he runs the floor and can shoot I would take both and let Diouf play the stretch 4 and Stephen in the post.

So wait, not all 7 footers are slow footed or out of UNLV’s reach recruiting wise?!!!
7 footers like these are only for the power 5, or at least that’s what some on here think!

So wait, not all 7 footers are slow footed or out of UNLV’s reach recruiting wise?!!!
7 footers like these are only for the power 5, or at least that’s what some on here think!
I don’t think many felt it was a question that a 7 footer was out of UNLV reach recruiting wise. Many felt it just wasn’t required to compete nationally with athletic Bigs in the 6’9” range. University of Houston is good example. That were rated No. 1 in the country for most of last year with only one player at 6’9” and 4 at 6’8”. However, that doesn’t mean you don’t recruit mobile 7 footers if you can land them. Also, I think International players are impacting the game because now close to 50% of D-1 7 footers are international.

Last edited:
I don’t think many felt it was a question that a 7 footer was out of UNLV reach recruiting wise. Many felt it just wasn’t required to compete nationally with athletic Bigs in the 6’9” range. University of Houston is good example. That were rated No. 1 in the country for most of last year with only one player at 6’9” and 4 at 6’8”. However, that doesn’t mean you don’t recruit mobile 7 footers if you can land them. Also, I think International players are impacting the game because now 50% of D-1 7 footers are international.
He was just offered by Ucla and Xavier. U tube film I watched did not have competition in it.

I don’t think many felt it was a question that a 7 footer was out of UNLV reach recruiting wise. Many felt it just wasn’t required to compete nationally with athletic Bigs in the 6’9” range. University of Houston is good example. That were rated No. 1 in the country for most of last year with only one player at 6’9” and 4 at 6’8”. However, that doesn’t mean you don’t recruit mobile 7 footers if you can land them. Also, I think International players are impacting the game because now 50% of D-1 7 footers are international.
Not a finished product by any mean but the kid got a tons of potentials. If he come to UNLV, it is going to be fun. Less 3 pts and more slash and drives like Giannis At

I saw DJ Kaled at the CrazyHorse off Russell like 10 years.

Where are the games, maybe I can go with you and get footage.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT