ADVERTISEMENT

Wow. Talk about homer journalism

They had an average attendance of 17.309 for 2023 and only one of the three home playoff games had an attendance over 13,000. Considering the population of North Dakota, they are most likely near the peak of possible attendance.

The only games against upper power 4 programs that I could find include a 31-28 loss to Arizona in 2022 (Arizona 5-7 record); 23-21 win over Iowa 2016 (Iowa 8-5 was good win); 34-14 win over Iowa State in 2014 (Iowa State 2-10 record); 24-21 win over Kansas State 2013 (Kansas State 8-5 record); 37-24 win over Minnesota 2011 (Minnesota record 3-9); 6-3 win over Kansas 2010 (Kansas 3-9 record).

I will give them this, they have done well over the last 14 years mostly against teams in Iowa and Kansas, but they only play an upper level team about once ever two games, and I am sure they put everything into that game.

As the name of the game now is tv money, no p4 conference wants a guppy with a state population that of a few big city suburbs. Ndsu is a bit better Wyoming and I am even from North Dakota. This was one of the stupidest articles I have ever seen regarding college football.

Reactions: Meister_Rebel
I'm not going to read it but I'm guessing that this is the polar opposite of what Las Vegas/UNLV fans get fed by the media.

I mean Sam Houston was basically what NDSU is now. They made the jump to the worst FBS conference and got their ass handed to them. Hanging with an overhyped and over rated CU teams means jack shit

I like it. I’d rather have it this way then I have half the local journalist hate our program.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT