ADVERTISEMENT

Why I am looking forward to Prairie View A&M on 9/15

rebels90

May 29, 2001
La$ Vega$
If anybody went to the Jackson State game a few years back, I'm sure you loved the halftime show. Last year's game against Howard wasn't that great, but Prairie View has a pretty outstanding band.

Here is the most recent clip from 9/3/18

What they said in 'DRUMLINE'.. "Halftime is GAMETIME!" is going to hold true on 9/15

Reactions: MRJA
I know some make a big deal of playing a band school, but when I buy season tickets I would rather play at team that pushes UNLV to get better not one with a good band. This is with the expectation that UNLV never pulls another Howard type game.

I know some make a big deal of playing a band school, but when I buy season tickets I would rather play at team that pushes UNLV to get better not one with a good band. This is with the expectation that UNLV never pulls another Howard type game.

This isn't a blowout lock and they are a team that is very capable of winning the game.
This is a must win for the program to get bowl eligible.
UTEP is actually the weaker of the teams over the next two weeks.

If they lose that game then you could expect an empty stadium the rest of the season like last year. UNLV is currently a 25-30 point favorite in that game

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT