ADVERTISEMENT

Who was your favorite player this season?

Menzies_Jay

Starter
Sep 13, 2016
For me it was:

Offense: RB Charles Williams - Came in as a true freshman to lead all rushers. Showed toughness and durability. Excited to see his career progress.

Defense: LB Tau Lotulelei - He (and Keyes) were my two favorite. But since I can only pick one I have to go with Tau. He was a bruiser. Wish we could clone 5 more just like him.

For me it's Tau no question. I felt that he was incredibly consistent with being in place, sure-tackling, and ripping on the ball. He's a guy who understands the game and has the physical attributes to at least have a shot at moving on.

Much like his brother, I expect he'll get a look, and very well may end up on practice squads, on the cusp of active rosters. Just depends on whether he get sa legit look.

Offense I have to go with Dave Greene, he has battled injuries his entire career so it was nice to see him play a solid role. Was great in short yardage and his touchdown against WYO was one of my favorite plays of the year.

Defense, Tau made most the big plays/stops. Was fun to watch a former walk-on improve throughout his career. He will leave the biggest shoes to fill on that side of the ball.

On D, Tau has been a monster for us. I loved knowing that, if we needed a big play on D, he would find a way.

On O, I love what Kreitler brought to the table. The offense is going to miss him more than poeple know. If he were a bit bigger, he'd be a cinch for some Sunday football.

For me it was:

Offense: RB Charles Williams - Came in as a true freshman to lead all rushers. Showed toughness and durability. Excited to see his career progress.

Defense: LB Tau Lotulelei - He (and Keyes) were my two favorite. But since I can only pick one I have to go with Tau. He was a bruiser. Wish we could clone 5 more just like him.

Offense: It's a tie between the young OLs. Can't wait to see how John & Barney continue to develop them.

Defense: Tau and it's not even close.

Reactions: Menzies_Jay
I don't believe anyone on the team worked harder the Kreitler. It kills me that it is very possible that the reno game is possibly his last snap ever as a football player.

I loved his work ethic. He did it in practice from day one, if someone else on his line had to run, he would too. He would lead the group from the front and would motivate the O line to play as a unit. Hoping his leadership was enough to inspire the next leader of that group.

On defense, like everyone else, I think Tau is going to the NFL. Its going to be weird without a Lotulelei on the team. Unless they pick up Tau and John's younger brother who just finished his hs senior year of football as a rb/ safety. Tau is a beast. I still remember that snap during the sdsu game where he threw a tight end to the ground with no effort, then proceeded to light up Pumphrey.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT