ADVERTISEMENT

When you buy online

Check out the locations of the companies that make those products. I was about to purchase some face masks for my family then I check....made in China. Up to you, I won’t buy shit from China anymore
They’re selling that shit cheap too....don’t buy that shit

My question is, what isn't made in China nowadays?

That is a tough question. I guess since I grew up in the mid-west and worked in heavy manufacturing while in college and for a couple of years after I have always sought out American made goods if possible. I didn’t need COVID 19 for this. When I brought a new house about 6 years ago and shopped locally for furniture it was difficult to buy American made furniture since all the stores carried 90%+ made in China. Expensive. But I ended up buying all my new furniture from American manufacturers in High Point North Carolina and having it shipped in. I am glad I did! The quality is great and very heavy. Six years later it looks as good and is as sturdy as the day I brought it. Its been awhile, but I think GE, whirlpool, Amana, Speed King and of course the luxury appliance brands like Wolf, Thermador, Dacor ect. are made in the US.

For electronics it’s tough. All I say is I have always been a strong proponent what I call Economic Patriotism. Buy in America!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT