ADVERTISEMENT

What is the line up for UNLV and USC

1Tripoda

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2009
Damn, get excited a little bit. UNLV might just win this one. 2 four stars QBs and a slew of running backs. Ball control will be the key for UNLV. Running the ball and short passes is the game plan.

Damn, get excited a little bit. UNLV might just win this one. 2 four stars QBs and a slew of running backs. Ball control will be the key for UNLV. Running the ball and short passes is the game plan.

Now Ill give you SC's gameplan.

Damn, get excited a little bit. SC might just win this one. A five star QB and a slew of running backs. Ball control will be the key for SC. Running the ball and short passes is the game plan.

Reactions: SoCalFan
Funny that both teams do have a very similar game plan. The best chance for UNLV is if Armani comes out on fire and the USC freshman QB plays like a freshman!

Now Ill give you SC's gameplan.

Damn, get excited a little bit. SC might just win this one. A five star QB and a slew of running backs. Ball control will be the key for SC. Running the ball and short passes is the game plan.
Two 4 stars, Sophmore QBs vs a 5 stars Frosh

I'm confident that the Rebels will be able to move the ball. Defense is the key factor. Has to be able to get some pressure on the frosh QB

This is a huge chance for Sanchez to show that he is moving UNLV football into relevance. They need to come out and do a complete 180 compared to the first game last year and play above themselves. A solid loss or better could do wonders for the remainder of the season and to attract new fans to the home games.

I hope the RBs can catch the ball. Control the clock and keep that SC offense on the sideline

This is a huge chance for Sanchez to show that he is moving UNLV football into relevance. They need to come out and do a complete 180 compared to the first game last year and play above themselves. A solid loss or better could do wonders for the remainder of the season and to attract new fans to the home games.
Be competitive, throw some punches, instill at least some doubt for a period of time in the opposition.... and come away unscathed other than the W. To me, that’s the goal. I surely do not expect a win, but I DO expect to be competitive for more than half the game and I expect to see complete fight before exhaustion. Just don’t want any key injuries coming out of it.

We will struggle to move the ball, unless we come out with some unconventional stuff offensively. Their run D is one of the best in the country and are stacked all over the field on that side of the ball.

I think it will be kind of ugly. Plenty of stalled drives on both teams. Relatively close for at least a half (10 pt difference or less). My guess is that eventually SC opens up the playbook a little more than they wanted to in the 2nd half to put us away.

I would love for us to come out and punch them in the mouth with a couple of scores, but it's hard for me to see that happening. This will be the best D we see all year by far.

Reactions: 530Rebel
One of the best in the country??????? Please don't just make up stats when you are wrong. Being ranked 70th is far from the best and well below average. I would love to know how you call the defense against the run of USC one of the best in the county when they are not even close:
2017 team stats from ESPN:
70 USC 472 2058 4.4 84 18 158.3

Hope you can run it cuz SC led the country in Sacks last year with 57 I think it was as a team so don’t get in a situation where you have to throw. With hat D line and Porter Gustin and Jordan Iosefa coming off the edge with Christian Rector Brandon Pili Caleb Temeblay and Marlon T on the line you’re going to have to throw unless you have a great Oline.

I already told you guys. 38-24 is the final score. Rebs are respectable but just can’t get over the hump. A late USC touchdown puts it out of reach.

One of the best in the country??????? Please don't just make up stats when you are wrong. Being ranked 70th is far from the best and well below average. I would love to know how you call the defense against the run of USC one of the best in the county when they are not even close:
2017 team stats from ESPN:
70 USC 472 2058 4.4 84 18 158.3
Well an AA linebacker and averaged less than 160 on the ground defensively. Do you think we will win with less than 200 rushing yards? I don't.
You cant disagree that this easily be the most talented d we see all year. I really like our potential on offense this season. Just not so confident against this D on week one. Hope im wrong

Reactions: willlevi
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT