ADVERTISEMENT

What did that Wazzu fan infect Rebel-Net with??!??!?!?!?

**** that, I’m not cleaning that up. After 2 signatures I stopped working as free mod.

The cyber security attack of 2024.

Hey I didn't bring any viruses to this board. I am clean as a whistle. Thankfully Rivals has fixed my site. Good on them.

On another note, I am really looking forward to the BSU game. Curious - do you Rebels want us to kick those asses (donkeys) and knock them out of BCS contention? My Cougs will be better than everyone thinks.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Hey I didn't bring any viruses to this board. I am clean as a whistle. Thankfully Rivals has fixed my site. Good on them.

On another note, I am really looking forward to the BSU game. Curious - do you Rebels want us to kick those asses (donkeys) and knock them out of BCS contention? My Cougs will be better than everyone thinks.
Meh. I hate them but they own us.

A little bit of contract renegotiation is in order with them.

Meh. I hate them but they own us.

A little bit of contract renegotiation is in order with them.
When you all join the Alaska Air PacMtn Conference BSU's premium will be out the window.

I've been thinking about this. As you all know, one motivator for the reverse merger is to keep the Pac-2's ~$30M in Post FY 26 NCAA BB allocations. Getting to seem like a smaller piece as we go. Now an FY 26 merger is really got some $ attached. Our $50M Rose Bowl money, the FCS gratuity of several million, and another year of NCAA BB money.

So I'm down with the Pac-2 throing out a few bucks to the Mtn West schools as a joining enticement while preserving a large chunk for ourselves. Which we earned. Win-win all around.

When you all join the Alaska Air PacMtn Conference BSU's premium will be out the window.

I've been thinking about this. As you all know, one motivator for the reverse merger is to keep the Pac-2's ~$30M in Post FY 26 NCAA BB allocations. Getting to seem like a smaller piece as we go. Now an FY 26 merger is really got some $ attached. Our $50M Rose Bowl money, the FCS gratuity of several million, and another year of NCAA BB money.

So I'm down with the Pac-2 throing out a few bucks to the Mtn West schools as a joining enticement while preserving a large chunk for ourselves. Which we earned. Win-win all around.
Actually, I wouldn’t mind if we joined the new Pac 2 but the big picture for UnLv is B12 invite..

Ready to dump this MWC conference and would join an empty new pac 2 conference in a 3 minute hooker minute.

Copy Rights infringements. One is a great artist while the other is a mere leftovers.

Copy Rights infringements. One is a great artist while the other is a mere leftovers.
They will be dead too when that pac 12 money comes to an end.

Reactions: bcvegaspt2
Interesting convo, and not just from a betting perspective. They kinda crapped on both teams' defenses in the analysis and, based on last year, deservedly so. But I think we all see, as close Rebels followers, that there's been an emphasis on D in the off-season that the national media doesn't necessarily see (hey, there's a QB battle to watch, dontcha know). So this makes me feel better about our chances. Rebs survive a potential game-winning drive by the Cougs, come out on top 28-23.

Interesting convo, and not just from a betting perspective. They kinda crapped on both teams' defenses in the analysis and, based on last year, deservedly so. But I think we all see, as close Rebels followers, that there's been an emphasis on D in the off-season that the national media doesn't necessarily see (hey, there's a QB battle to watch, dontcha know). So this makes me feel better about our chances. Rebs survive a potential game-winning drive by the Cougs, come out on top 28-23.
They completely ignored all the transfers on defense. No doubt the defense will be drastically improved in the secondary.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT