ADVERTISEMENT

What can I do for the program?

Angelsfan101

Conference POY
Feb 4, 2014
Hey guys. I am looking to get involved with our men's basketball program. Given that I am a young college student, I do not have money to contribute to the program (although these athletes have it all wrong if you want to get paid cash to go to school. Do not play sports. Do well in high school academically and go to state school. That is another topic of discussion.) ,but I do have time. I really love this program and especially this team. I want to be able to contribute in some way as I enter my last year at UNLV. I will probably end up leaving Las Vegas after 21 years. My aspirations will probably take me elsewhere. So I really want to make contributions to an institution that identify as being such a significant part of our community.I am willing to volunteer. I have done very well academically in my career and I have a few specialized skills that could contribute to the program. Obviously I do not know what the program is need of. Does anyone here know anyone I could possibly contact? Thank you it means a lot to me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News