ADVERTISEMENT

Well thing is for sure...

This team will be fun to watch and root for. Hopefully the D can play respectable and we get bowl eligible.

It’s gonna happen. I feel it. Unless we get too banged up.

I have a very optimistic outlook for Rebel Football. I feel it in my bones...I have a feeling in 2020 when we are playing in our new stadium, our football program is going to gain national attention. If we finish 7-5 or better this year and get to a bowl game, I think recruiting is going to go through the roof. WE already have a ton of young talent, ... a winning season coupled with the selling point of playing in that nice stadium is going to really bring in a whole bunch of "next level" calibur of players. Adding what we already have together with improved recruiting is going to have us primed for a breakout season in a couple years. I envision flirting with national rankings and winning the MWC in 2020 in our inaugural season in our new stadium. I feel it in my bones !!! I have a feeling our football team will win a MWC championship before our basketball team does. ... I hope it's not blind fanatical optimism....???

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT