ADVERTISEMENT

We should have paid him

The team seems happy with the change. Hopefully the passing game improves and makes us a more balanced attack.
Secondly a full slate of college games this weekend will be the top story come Saturday. This wont be in the news cycle after this week,

If we paid an illegal payment and covered it up. It would become news in November - DQ from playoff or Bowl and a potential NCAA power play to make an example out of UNLV while allowing the SEC run rampant.

If Rebs keep winning and challenge for the Conference title- no one will remember Sluka by November. His name will become a synonym for quitter. "he pulled a Sluka" Get to the playoff and were the Cinderella story who overcame a greedy quitter.

His NIL Value was between $ 200K and $ 300K. ( See Below) His family says he was promised $ 100K. He came here because he didn't need to be here for spring ball and other schools offering more required a spring enrollment. According to his family he started asking where his money was as soon as he arrived. Also he supposedly asked multiple times for his $$ and was put off. ( Family has dates for each ).

Does anyone really believe he came here for nothing or for $ 3000 a month? Does anyone believe our collective did not know his unrest was simmering? Does anyone really believe he decided to shake us down out of thin air? ( Kid has no criminal history or history of bad acting. Family has no negative history) Eight out of ten National Stories say we suck. The story is not just Sports related - it was on the TODAY show. Does anyone believe this won't impact recruiting?

The second time he asked the collective they should have gotten down to the facts and if there was ANY possibility he was promised money he should have been paid.

the force awakens GIF by Star Wars

His NIL Value was between $ 200K and $ 300K. ( See Below) His family says he was promised $ 100K. He came here because he didn't need to be here for spring ball and other schools offering more required a spring enrollment. According to his family he started asking where his money was as soon as he arrived. Also he supposedly asked multiple times for his $$ and was put off. ( Family has dates for each ).

Does anyone really believe he came here for nothing or for $ 3000 a month? Does anyone believe our collective did not know his unrest was simmering? Does anyone really believe he decided to shake us down out of thin air? ( Kid has no criminal history or history of bad acting. Family has no negative history) Eight out of ten National Stories say we suck. The story is not just Sports related - it was on the TODAY show. Does anyone believe this won't impact recruiting?

The second time he asked the collective they should have gotten down to the facts and if there was ANY possibility he was promised money he should have been paid.

Kid - no criminal history
Family - no negative history (we're aware of )

keep going......who's next? Who did you leave out?

"The second time he asked the collective they should have gotten down to the facts and if there was ANY possibility he was promised money he should have been paid." "Does anyone believe our collective did not know his unrest was simmering?

You are assuming this didn't happen.

( Family has dates for each )

bored waiting GIF

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Kid - no criminal history
Family - no negative history (we're aware of )

keep going......who's next? Who did you leave out?

"The second time he asked the collective they should have gotten down to the facts and if there was ANY possibility he was promised money he should have been paid." "Does anyone believe our collective did not know his unrest was simmering?

You are assuming this didn't happen.

( Family has dates for each )

bored waiting GIF
The entire thing is an assumption by all but a few people. What is not an assumption is how we look on the National stage.

The entire thing is an assumption by all but a few people. What is not an assumption is how we look on the National stage.
The biggest lesson, I've learned in life "What others do and say about me says nothing about me and everything I need to know about them." It sucks, but let them do and say what they will.

ESPN, NBC, ABC......are basing their entire story on the same information we all have. UNLV can't and shouldn't do anything other than the statement they gave the other day. They're stuck. Cromartie can and will say anything he wants because the Sluka camp knows UNLV won't and can't say anything. This Sluka story will remain a story as long as people talk about it.

It's like Lori Strode wrote in her book/memoire (paraphrasing): "There will be no grave. The memory of [Michael Myers] will fade..."

Bi*ch, you wrote it in book!!!! His memory would have faded had you just moved on.

I call BS on that. Find me a school that would have paid a QB from a lower division $200K who can't even pass.

abso****inglutely not. Dude wasn’t even guaranteed the starting job but you want me to believe Marion said “I’ll give you $100,000 to come here and maybe be the starter”

nah maybe he told him that they had $100k lined up for maivia before he dipped.

I bet you believe the dad when he said they turned down 500k. For a ballhog who doesn’t know how to use all American wide receivers?

Bro should have hired a real agent in the first place and maybe given a shit about his teammates.

The biggest lesson, I've learned in life "What others do and say about me says nothing about me and everything I need to know about them." It sucks, but let them do and say what they will.

ESPN, NBC, ABC......are basing their entire story on the same information we all have. UNLV can't and shouldn't do anything other than the statement they gave the other day. They're stuck. Cromartie can and will say anything he wants because the Sluka camp knows UNLV won't and can't say anything. This Sluka story will remain a story as long as people talk about it.

It's like Lori Strode wrote in her book/memoire (paraphrasing): "There will be no grave. The memory of [Michael Myers] will fade..."

Bi*ch, you wrote it in book!!!! His memory would have faded had you just moved on.
I’ve never given a sht about people I don’t know or don’t care about what they think about me … just the way I am. And I’ve always felt the same way about UNLV.

I do understand that optics are very important to most people though. I don’t care about them. I just don’t. Give me an ahole coach that wins, I don’t care if he’s an ahole. F the kumbaya optics.

I’ve never given a sht about people I don’t know or don’t care about think about me … just the way I am. And I’ve always felt the same way about UNLV.

I do understand that optics are very important to most people though. I don’t care about them. I just don’t. Give me an ahole coach that wins, I don’t care if he’s an ahole. F the kumbaya optics.
If any University should understand optics it UNLV.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT