ADVERTISEMENT

News visit

He has some speed and toughness, not afraid to go over the middle.

Not sure how many WR's they are looking to add next year, I guess some will depend on Boyd, Keys coming back for their Senior years or testing the draft if they have big years.

Reactions: mvvsmith
When Sanchez arrived he didn't like the breakdown of Scholarships at the WR position. Over the last 2 classes he has brought in 5 and I think he said they would like to carry 8+ during each season.

This fall we will have Boyd, Keys, Woods, Presley, Collins, Trosclair & Stevenson. I think we could see 1 or 2 of the freshman play this year to help fill out the depth chart. I also wouldnt be surprised to possibly see a 5th year or Grad Transfer added to the group for camp but not expecting it.

Last edited:
Reactions: mvvsmith
When Sanchez arrived he didn't like the breakdown of Scholarships at the WR position. Over the last 2 classes he has brought in 6 and I think he said they would like to carry 8+ during each season.
That's a wise move by CTS. Not only is WR depth nice to have in the event of injury or non-performance, they can also be used as return guys.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT