ADVERTISEMENT

Utep game

tomrut

All Conference
Apr 13, 2015
I haven't seen anyone post. Game is 38-10 going into halftime UNLV up scored on 6 of 7 1st half drives

After the first 5-10 minutes and the UNLV defense adjustments, it has become the type of game I expected.

On the other side of things, the MWC is having a really bad day so far. Currently Sacramento State is up over SDSU 14-13.

This is really what I hoped for though. It just feels good to see us put an inferior team away early. I know some fans want us to play more teams that will push us before conference play, but honestly right now I just want some good wins. It feels good to be the team that is delivering the beating. I hope next week will be more of the same. I feel that Arkansas State will be the real indicator of where we're at going into conference.

This is really what I hoped for though. It just feels good to see us put an inferior team away early. I know some fans want us to play more teams that will push us before conference play, but honestly right now I just want some good wins. It feels good to be the team that is delivering the beating. I hope next week will be more of the same. I feel that Arkansas State will be the real indicator of where we're at going into conference.

Looks like a sellout crowd!

UTEP's qb Kai Locksley is very talented. Kind of unfortunate he ended up at utep without any support but he was fun to watch after unlv put the game away in the 2nd quarter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT