ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread UNLV vs SDSU

Good old cbssports. They never have the timing right for the late games. Always miss the opening kick/tip with cbs.

Moved to Idaho...the corporate apartment i was placed in doesnt have cbs sports network.. cbs all access doesnt include cbs sports network.... so cant watch the game...

Its 2020 and I have to listen to the radio feed...so frustrating!

Moved to Idaho...the corporate apartment i was placed in doesnt have cbs sports network.. cbs all access doesnt include cbs sports network.... so cant watch the game...

Its 2020 and I have to listen to the radio feed...so frustrating!

This is Unacceptable but, You can Thank Craig Thompson!

I know this is a first year coach with a corona offseason but this is like the first time they have seen and touched a football was tonight. Nothing looks good out there.

And Craig Thompson is worthless.

If we play like this next week, it will be 1 win or no win season. I can't believe we look terrible on both sides of the ball.

Reactions: willlevi
Could not have picked a worse time to make a coaching change unless you just want to throw a year away.

There is no way we win a game this year. Honestly I don't see us scoring a single point this year from what we are seeing out there right now

You guys think this game looks bad? Reno would probably run on STDSU. And we are making them look like the Patriots. Next week is gunna be a trip to the wood shed....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT