ADVERTISEMENT

UNLV vs NW in 2019!

I wonder if this will be a home and home with the new stadium open the next year. I hope to see less payday games and more home and home setups. This is one team in the Big that I think UNLV should be very competitive against by 2019.

I know Northwestern is a program trending up, but I just have a feeling that we'll be very competitive in this game. Man, it would be nice to grab a W and 1.2mil in one swoop.
I was thinking exactly the same thing. I don't see why we can't be competitive in that game

Ohio State and USC may be too much for us to handle but Northwestern, as we continue to build quality depth, will be a game we should be able to compete in. If we can win outright or lose within 7 points that will speak volumes as to the strides our program has made.

Like others have said, getting P5's to visit us will really elevate this program. The stadium, no doubt, will do that for us in the future.

Reactions: RebelinWA
I wonder if this will be a home and home with the new stadium open the next year. I hope to see less payday games and more home and home setups. This is one team in the Big that I think UNLV should be very competitive against by 2019.
No. Why would they pay us money if they were coming here. The reason why they pay us is because we're not going there without a return game for free.

NW is definitely more winnable than these other paycheck games. Sure it will be an uphill battle, but if we keep trending upwards, then we at least could have a chance. How badass would it be to win a paycheck game!? Cake and eating it too!

Reactions: bcvegaspt
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT