ADVERTISEMENT

UNLV vs. Michigan (in '23 for $1.5M)

I don’t mind taking a payday game here and there but I am kind of disappointed they’re doing it in 23’ and giving up what should have been a home game for us. I’m guessing they need the money bad after this season. So the 2023 OOC schedule is complete now: 1 home game (Vandy), 3 road games (Michigan, BYU, UTEP).

I don’t mind taking a payday game here and there but I am kind of disappointed they’re doing it in 23’ and giving up what should have been a home game for us. I’m guessing they need the money bad after this season. So the 2023 OOC schedule is complete now: 1 home game (Vandy), 3 road games (Michigan, BYU, UTEP).
I can’t imagine all of the have not schools Scrambling for paydays after this.

It’s kinda like the lockdowns. The elite aren’t going to get hurt. Might be ok if you are upper middle. Below that, you’re going to get hit heavily and if you are near the bottom, you’re really going to struggle.

Well, this makes for a great road trip in back to back years. 2022 at Notre Dame and 2023 at the Big House! I will be there!

Well, this makes for a great road trip in back to back years. 2022 at Notre Dame and 2023 at the Big House! I will be there!
This were the Las Vegas Convention Authority and Stadium pony up the money and get teams out to Vegas for Labor Day weekend, both ND and Michigan could fill Allegiant Stadium by themselves..........

Reactions: LocoRebel
Arroyo and Lake, Head Coaches at UNLV and UW were top assistants at UW and Oregon. This season was a wash. Arroyo played with a small team both in size and muscle. UW played with Covid. Both teams suffered from the lack of a pre season training period. UNLV will be fine in two years. Players take time to gain strength and game experience. UW will kill everyone next year with their 5 star quarterback. Arroyo will get someone from either UW or Oregon to come and play in front of the NFL scouts. As stated earlier, there are big time needs for good experienced defensive players. We will see what happens in portal but as noted above several have already committed to Arroyo. I will buy season tickets and love the experience of growing up with Arroyo.

I want to believe we will be much better in two years. I fully understand that recruiting is better.

But I'll be skeptical until I see we can field a capable Q.B.

Reactions: billd99s
I made the last road trip there and it was a blast. Great college town with lots of great restaurants and beer gardens. Good game atmosphere at the Big House too. Looking forward to the ND trip in 22.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT