ADVERTISEMENT

UNLV vs Howard Hype video

That's a little hard to watch. They should have recorded what they did outside then either gone into a sound booth or recorded the same thing inside just on the camera. The audio is quite jarring.

Looking forward to September 2 just the same!

EDIT: It doesn't sound as painful on the setup I have right now. Watched this video yesterday and the machine I watched it on it was awful. As I posted lower: the Sanchez audio could still use a tiny bit of overrun into Howard coach video and then an parabolic fade would have been nice. Not a big deal on the low quality speakers I have at home though :)

Last edited:
Reactions: RebelinWA
Nothing wrong with the audio. It just sounds like any typical news report or athletic event. If you go into a sound booth and remove the back ground traffic, etc. it wouldn't sound right.

Nothing wrong with the audio. It just sounds like any typical news report or athletic event. If you go into a sound booth and remove the back ground traffic, etc. it wouldn't sound right.
Oh whoa. Admittedly I didn't watch this particular post. The computer I watched it on when I first saw it had a different audio setup and this clip sounded awful. It doesn't sound as bad on my home setup. Still, fading in and out of the audio would have been nice so it wasn't a harsh cut would be nice.

Did anybody else where Howard U baggy hoodie with Cross Colour Jeans back in the day?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT