ADVERTISEMENT

UNLV vs FUNR Predictions?

Would love to see a packed house. It will barely be half full.
Student attendance will be good. Saturday night game with no VGK in town should help with attendance. I wasn’t at the UNLV Reno football game so I don’t know how attendance was for that game but if it was a good crowd for that game with no bowl hope after the Hawaii collapse I still think there can be decent attendance tomorrow night.

I’ll be there..

Blue vs Red

Alford vs Kruger

Cunningham > Kaepernick

North vs South

Don’t forget to show up for the women’s at 2 pm

2 dollar beer

Rivalry

Should be lots of fights

Reno is long, that presents a problem and will exploit one of our glaring weaknesses, we are a short non-rebounding team!

Our bigs just went 0-4 at the line so 6 points missed and as usual we give up open 3's all night and other teams can make them

This game is going to go down to the wire.

Hall is better than serviceable. Why he hasn’t been getting more PT is beyond me.

Sitting behind the Reno Bench. #3 Pettigrew’s mom is sitting behind me.

The Reno fans are actually pretty nice. I think as you get older, everybody is more chill.

Nowell playing great. How him and Hall did not play for so long is crazy. Harkless shooting bad as is Gibert and Gilbert has a bunch of turnovers.

Game would be mostly over if rebs could make free throws..11 of 20

Nowell playing great. How him and Hall did not play for so long is crazy. Harkless shooting bad as is Gibert and Gilbert has a bunch of turnovers.

Game would be mostly over if rebs could make free throws..11 of 20
And three of those were the front side of one and ones.

And here comes the collapse. We are down right terrible down the stretch. We just have zero close out skills

Well we pulled out this close one. Rebs guarded the 3pt line in 2nd half very well. Hustle was off the charts.
Thank god the defense stepped up. When Harkless missed that easy layup with like 2 1/2 to go I was like oh shit. I think we kept them scoreless the last like 4 minutes.

Reactions: AnthemRebel
Just got back from the game. This was an impressive win, especially without LuRod. We did a great job on Baker who was basically a non factor and I'm very happy with how we guarded Lucas. At one point, Lucas looked like he would go on a huge run by himself.

Nowell played a great game. Hustling on defense and getting in his opponents ear and he was aggressive on offense. Him and Hall didnt get PT at the beginning of the season because of their lack of fire and defensive struggles. They didnt know how to rotate. Thats been solved.

Good win overall and if we keep playing like this, no one will want to see us in the MWC tourney. Dare I say we can win it if we keep playing like this.

Will baker is soft as hell. Completely disappeared. Students let him know all night.

Reactions: Trax0r
Even when Rodriguez gets back Nowell and Hall HAVE to keep getting playing time. They have shown they can contribute in very meaningful ways and the only way they're going to learn from their mistakes is by making them. Lon went 10-deep with the 2006-07 team. I think Kevin should too.

12 dollars for one of those specialized IPA beers..holy crap.

Great win. My 2c.

Hall can be a force on offense. He’s a liability on D today. Two more years under Kruger would make him a lot of money In the draft.

Nowell could grow to be one of the best offensive players in the league as soon as next year. He has the talent. He needs continued increasing minutes.

Both those guys make us a “bigger” team and could be monsters next year.

Webster is a GREAT shooter and I sincerely hope he returns. Fun player to watch.

I thought Vic had a nice game. Super active.

Tough game for Parquet. Gilbert, and McCabe, but we still won. Team played hard and delivered against decent competition in a rivalry game. Not a bad sign.

Reactions: rebelzzz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT