ADVERTISEMENT

UNLV Signage - Allegiant Stadium

Gator 82

Lottery Pick
May 26, 2008
I remember seeing early stadium renditions that showed UNLV signage on the outside of the stadium, but haven’t seen anything so far. Anyone know if this is still happening and what about the separate locker rooms for UNLV Football.

Mick Akers tweet last week with a photo...it got a lot of hate on twittersphere. Lots of people who apparently were never inside the SBS locker rooms.

I havent heard a peep or seen a sign about UNLV signage. At this point I would be surprised if there is any. Seems the Raiders arent interested in UNLV. No surprise there

Mick Akers tweet last week with a photo...it got a lot of hate on twittersphere. Lots of people who apparently were never inside the SBS locker rooms.

I havent heard a peep or seen a sign about UNLV signage. At this point I would be surprised if there is any. Seems the Raiders arent interested in UNLV. No surprise there
Because the Raiders are lost and aren’t considering UNLV … and UNLV isn’t exactly shrewd … I heard awhile back the locker room had to be redone. Not enough lockers for UNLV … they were short 30 or so …

I remember seeing early stadium renditions that showed UNLV signage on the outside of the stadium, but haven’t seen anything so far. Anyone know if this is still happening and what about the separate locker rooms for UNLV Football.

Is this the first & only time a college team has shared a stadium w/ a pro team? On a permanent basis, that is.

Is this the first & only time a college team has shared a stadium w/ a pro team? On a permanent basis, that is.

SDSU and the Chargers shared stadium in San Diego. Temple and Philadelphia Eagles. Tampa Bucs and Univ South Florida. Steelers and Pitt. Univ of Miami and the Dolphins.

It has happened numerous times, but I believe this is the first time where a new stadium was built with a college team considered into the planning. I expect none of the other pro stadiums had a locker room that was specifically set up for the college team. It also looks like a lot of the signage is digital which will easily allow for UNLV branding to be shown during the games. The biggest question to me is still the parking situation for those who do not park on the stadium grounds?

Reactions: LocoRebel
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT