ADVERTISEMENT

UNLV lost one commit

I hope the coaching staff see something in him that other teams have not really seen. A look at the programs recruiting Mason Alnutt consist of Bowling Green, Bryant, Buffalo, East Tennessee State, Kent State, Monmouth and Stony Brook. Not exactly top level competition.
The hit rate with under the radar guys ( Jet Thomas, Jacob De Jesus) has been really good so far.

At this point I trust the staff with their recruiting. Also, some guys may just be projects/depth/development guys

I hope the coaching staff see something in him that other teams have not really seen. A look at the programs recruiting Mason Alnutt consist of Bowling Green, Bryant, Buffalo, East Tennessee State, Kent State, Monmouth and Stony Brook. Not exactly top level competition.
Yes, but the guy's name says he has the balls for the game.

The hit rate with under the radar guys ( Jet Thomas, Jacob De Jesus) has been really good so far.

At this point I trust the staff with their recruiting. Also, some guys may just be projects/depth/development guys
Those two names are more than enough for me to believe they can find diamonds in the rough, I just hope he is another one like those two! Jaco De-Jesus being recruited by nobody a year ago, and now he is an All-American!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT