ADVERTISEMENT

Unis?

dcut03

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Jun 16, 2011
Just curious if anyone knew of they were going to try some super throwback jerseys this week, or this year at tall celebrating the school's first football season 50 yrs ago?

Speaking of throwbacks, I wouldn't mind seeing the return of the Randall Cunningham era helmet with"Rebels" on the side. I know they may be tainted since we had them during the Howard game last year, but I dug the look.

I'd love for Rebels to be on the side again, but my favorite helmets were the gray with red canon on the side....even though we blew a 28 point lead at Reno with those on. That was some balls to wear those up there.

Just curious if anyone knew of they were going to try some super throwback jerseys this week, or this year at tall celebrating the school's first football season 50 yrs ago?

Speaking of throwbacks, I wouldn't mind seeing the return of the Randall Cunningham era helmet with"Rebels" on the side. I know they may be tainted since we had them during the Howard game last year, but I dug the look.
Not this week. Black helmet, red jersey, black pants

I'd love for Rebels to be on the side again, but my favorite helmets were the gray with red canon on the side....even though we blew a 28 point lead at Reno with those on. That was some balls to wear those up there.

I believe we debuted the cannon helmets at home paired with the all gray unis, which may have been a debut for those too. I didn't really care for the Hauck era unis, basic, a little boring, but I really dug the all gray set, and wish we had one with the new style.

I agree it was a ballsy move. We came out hot that game, and nearly won it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT