ADVERTISEMENT

UNIFORMS for Bryant Game

Surprised by the old school helmet logos and the Charcoal (Black/ Gray) pants. Love the the Red chrome face mask. Our uniforms do not get enough credit nationally.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Surprised by the old school helmet logos and the Charcoal (Black/ Gray) pants. Love the the Red chrome face mask. Our uniforms do not get enough credit nationally.
Can't tell by the lighting if those are charcoal/black pants or not. Seen some other pictures with pants that look lighter gray.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
I dig the Randall era helmet.

Is this the gray pant I have been asking for? Lol. Honestly it is hard to tell with the shadow of the video. But it looks like a more traditional gray pant.

Last edited:
I dig the Randall era helmet.

Is this the gray pant I have been asking for? Lol. Honestly it is hard to tell with the shadow of the video. But it looks like a more traditional gray pant.
Charcoal, Gray, Gunmetal Gray. I can never tell. Lol

Unfortunately no one will care about our uniforms nationally until we become a semi nationally relevant program.

Unfortunately no one will care about our uniforms nationally until we become a semi nationally relevant program.
I was referring to uniform watch on Twitter. Something tells me we have a bright future ahead of us. We are off to an incredible start for the 24 and 25 recruiting class. Coach Odom picked up some quality players out of the transfer portal. We should be a bowl team at the end of the year.

Reactions: RebelScrub
Charcoal, Gray, Gunmetal Gray. I can never tell. Lol
Lol. We have that really dark charcoal gray already. Which I do like, as an alternate. But we don't have our actual school color gray as an option. This looks like it could be it, looks too light to be our existing charcoal.

Lol. We have that really dark charcoal gray already. Which I do like, as an alternate. But we don't have our actual school color gray as an option. This looks like it could be it, looks too light to be our existing charcoal.
Sanchez didn't like the light gray. Arroyo didn't like scarlet. We were trying to be trendy and now recruits Love our current look of candy apple red and whatever shade of dark gray + Chrome face masks. I used to be a traditionalist but things seemed to have changed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT