ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer target

He’s one I think you take if you can get him. His numbers weren’t great by any stretch, but still young. And while our PG isn’t physical and the position doesn’t really require it anyway, Huggy isn’t going to take a soft front court player. From Vegas, long … yeah, if you mess up, mess up with 6-10 (yes, we’ve done it too much) … I don’t remember seeing him play so I don’t know much about him.

He's a big who can step out and shoot. The question might be if his family wants him to come back to Vegas.

Curious if UNLV is looking at him? UNLV is currently looking at an IVY league scorer who will have two years left. Also, may want to move this thread to basketball!

KK should pursue both of these guys, maybe McCabe could be of use with a timely assist!

Achilles tendon is a tough one to come back from. He was a high school All American so he is not chopped liver. Went to Gorman and then transferred for senior year. Would be a great addition IMO. Question is the injury and are we getting any of the centers who are still looking a UNLV who are in the top 100 of this years high schoolers. Both of these hs centers are excellent defenders, good feet, but limited offensively. With a possible four big guys coming, this team would be a power house.

Reactions: TimothyC3
I posted on this as a possibility about a month ago based on a little speculation at the time. Like, 99s posted he had an achilles his freshmen year and red shirted. As this season progressed Cottrell played better. IMO he will be fine for next year and ready to go. I do know he did have some interest in UNLV at one point but Berger never pursued. IMO this would be a nice pick up to go along with one of the freshmen Bigs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT