ADVERTISEMENT

Tonight’s game against the cowboys? Thoughts??

RebelScrub

Making UNLV relevent again for locals
May 29, 2001
It’s gonna be hella dead tonight.

I’m gonna eat at UNLV House of Commons beforehand. You guys should eat there. It’s freaking good at 10 bucks a pop.

Also, I’m just expecting the worse. I don’t care if we win or lose.

Anyone down to meetup? Before during the game. I’ll be sitting behind the opponent bench as usual.

Since it's a late game I'm going to try and make it after work. I think the Rebels get back in the win column tonight 76-68 over the Cowboys.

Reactions: RebelScrub
Since it's a late game I'm going to try and make it after work. I think the Rebels get back in the win column tonight 76-68 over the Cowboys.
Cool..where do u usually sit. I always sneak down behind the opponent bench!! Easy and it’s fun to interact with opposing fans.

Heck, I met a secret poster already at the game!!

Free tacos from Taco Bell. Nobody has shown up lol

Shot in the dark..wyo is also in last place.

Gonna go with Wyo 60-63 OT

Lol this game is a blowout. Everybody is on their smartphone.

10 minutes left..we’re letting them back into the game.

Biggest question of the night RebelScrub where in the hell did you get that UNLV bathrobe?? LOVE IT!!

Dude I also won fitness membership to EOS for a year!!!

Just my kind of night!!

I like the subs and lineups we had out there tonight. Muoka should be getting spot minutes for the rest of the season. Loved Nowell out there and the hustle he had. Glad we he was able to make some shots too. He will only get more comfortable.

Jackie Johnson seems to be out of the lineup completely. I don't mind that at all.

I like the subs and lineups we had out there tonight. Muoka should be getting spot minutes for the rest of the season. Loved Nowell out there and the hustle he had. Glad we he was able to make some shots too. He will only get more comfortable.

Jackie Johnson seems to be out of the lineup completely. I don't mind that at all.
With Nowell getting minutes it's like getting another Rodriguez. That's another good-sized athlete who can get after it and another 5 fouls to give. CKK needs to use him even when Rodriguez gets back. I really want to see Hall play some center for us. If we're going to get scored on in the paint we might as we have a guy who can score right back.

With Nowell getting minutes it's like getting another Rodriguez. That's another good-sized athlete who can get after it and another 5 fouls to give. CKK needs to use him even when Rodriguez gets back. I really want to see Hall play some center for us. If we're going to get scored on in the paint we might as we have a guy who can score right back.
I like Hall. He has the handles to penetrate along the baseline and can actually finish at the rim. But he'll be noticed now and he'll get doubled if the team doesn't have a player that can defend him. The key for him when he gets a double is to get the ball out to a cutter or shooter. I think a pass to Webster for an open three or a pass to a cutting Harkless or Gilbert should be a nightmare for most teams.

I hope to see it.

I like Hall. He has the handles to penetrate along the baseline and can actually finish at the rim. But he'll be noticed now and he'll get doubled if the team doesn't have a player that can defend him. The key for him when he gets a double is to get the ball out to a cutter or shooter. I think a pass to Webster for an open three or a pass to a cutting Harkless or Gilbert should be a nightmare for most teams.

I hope to see it.
I can buy into that. Webster needs more touches. He's a weapon, use him. I like Hall at center in that kind of situation vs. Muoka. I think he'd be way quicker to recognize the opportunity and actually has the skills to make it work.

You got to pay taxes on that i think!
Damn that totally sucks on paying taxes. What really sucks is I dropped 400 bucks on LVAC membership in like November and have gone maybe a total of 5 times. I’m a big fan of the group fitness classes and LVAC has some of the best classes depending on the instructor.

Some of the best instructors defected and went to lifetime fitness. Lifetime is hella bougie but that’s all the way on Charleston or in Henderson.

I might trade in the EOS fitness pass to some chick for sex or whatever. I’ll figure it out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT