ADVERTISEMENT

TJ Fehoko Visiting 1/30

That kid really looks like the read deal. Offers a little bit of position flexibility as he looks like he could play DE in a 4-3 and possibly a rush OLB spot in a 3-4 set. Only question about moving him to OLB is whether or not he could drop in coverage on occasion. Otherwise he would be a really nice addition to go along with Wily who I also think could play his freshmen year.

I wonder if Lausii Sewell DT Desert Hills H.S. Utah, who also decommitted from Colorado, will also stop by UNLV this weekend. He has a brother who plays LB who has verbally committed to the team up North. Would be a great pickup to get those two.

Wow. If they land this kid, talk about a possible D-line class of Fehoko, Alo-Wiley, Melvin Johnson, and McCoy. Add them to Sanitoa, Michael Hughes and a few of the other pieces already in the stable, and overnight the d-line becomes the strength of this football team. Exciting to think about. Games are won and lost in the trenches and this staff is putting emphasis on that on both sides of the ball.

"Wow. If they land this kid, talk about a possible D-line
class of Fehoko, Alo-Wiley, Melvin Johnson, and McCoy. Add them to
Sanitoa, Michael Hughes and a few of the other pieces already in the
stable, and overnight the d-line becomes the strength of this football
team. Exciting to think about. Games are won and lost in the trenches
and this staff is putting emphasis on that on both sides of the ball."

If they are able to add Fehoko it would certainly be a nice way to finish off what has been a really solid recruiting class. I think of all of this years recruits (at least on the defensive line) Fehoko and Alo-Wiley appear to be the most ready to play now. Fehoko looks like he could play at defensive end or rush OLB. Alo-Wiley paired with Michael Hughes on the interior seems like a nice tandem. I think McCoy might get a red shirt this year just to add a little bulk. Melvin Johnson is a real interesting prospect but like McCoy I think the staff would probably like to give him a red shirt as well to add some weight and improve technique a bit.

Whatever the outcome with Fehoko this staff deserves a ton of praise for all of their hard work especially with a shorter time frame to work with.

Whoa, this dude looks nasty. Did I read that right? He led the nation in sacks with 34?? That's nuts! Fehoko will be another monster addition to our defense if we can bring him on board. I hope his visit goes well.

These are the type of defensive athletes Las Vegas has been craving to see. Coach Sanchez and his staff are building something impressive. I have full confidence in these guys. UNLV football is on the rise.

TJ Fehoko is visiting NC State right now in Raleigh and the wolfpack fans are trying to show him a lot of love. Hopefully UNLV can impress him when he comes to visit Las Vegas tomorrow.

I have seen photos on site that have been photo shopped showing him in a NCSt. uniform. I would love someone that can do a really good job of photoshop to get something out to go on twitter showing him as a UNLV player.

If you didn't already read it, he cancelled his visit to UNLV and looks like he will be going to NCSt. UNLV made a great play for him and the coaching staff should be proud of how close they have come on some of the big name players, and have even won a few battles for big name players.

I think we are a year away from getting a kid like Fehoko..This staff with more time might have been able to land him. I think if Sanchez and company can show some improvement on the field (say 4-5 wins) it will become an easier sell. It also won't hurt if the rumors of a potential indoor practice facility are true either. By next year I would imagine a few of the facilities will have been upgraded as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT