ADVERTISEMENT

Those Orcas Freshmen

RebelinWA

UNLV Hall of Fame
Jan 24, 2015
We've got some real giants coming on. I believe that one of the most impactful changes in recruiting has been with the O line. They've been spot on with the recruiting. Its been nice to have an O line that looks like an actual college O line. @Pistol Pete 1 has said it before, "under Sanford we had 300 pound linemen, except they were 5'11 and fat." The bottom video is Daniel Schoene benching 405. Garrison and Cotton have that pipeline going. I honestly think we'll consistently have O line men going to the NFL soon.

67 Jackson Reynolds 6-0 275 OL FR (HS) Henderson, NV (Foothills HS) (walk on)
71 Justice Oluwaseun 6-2 325 OL FR (HS) Richmond, Texas (Foster HS)
73 Ashton Morgan 6-5 295 OL FR (HS) Chico, Calif. (Pleasant Valley HS)
79 Daniel Schoene 6-6 305 OL FR (HS) Bakersfield, Calif. (Bakersfield HS)
Coach Garrison himself is 6-5 in this photo.

DGpgfVkV0AAGHIS.jpg

Last edited:
We've got some real giants coming on. I believe that one of the most impactful changes in recruiting has been with the O line. They've been spot on with the recruiting. Its been nice to have an O line that looks like an actual college O line. @pistolpete has said it before, under Sanford we had 300 pound linemen, except they were 5'11 and fat. The bottom video is Daniel Schoene benching 405. Garrison and Cotton have that pipeline going. I honestly think we'll consistently have O line men going to the NFL soon.

67 Jackson Reynolds 6-0 275 OL FR (HS) Henderson, NV (Foothills HS) (walk on)
71 Justice Oluwaseun 6-2 325 OL FR (HS) Richmond, Texas (Foster HS)
73 Ashton Morgan 6-5 295 OL FR (HS) Chico, Calif. (Pleasant Valley HS)
79 Daniel Schoene 6-6 305 OL FR (HS) Bakersfield, Calif. (Bakersfield HS)
Coach Garrison himself is 6-5 in this photo.

DGpgfVkV0AAGHIS.jpg

There is no doubt that Oluwasuen, Schoene and Morgan are going to be huge for this program. Literally and figuratively.

RJ says Oluwaseun is getting reps at center. Don't know if thats a long term plan, but he's boxing it out with Sanders and Singer until Acosta comes back.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT