ADVERTISEMENT

The NFL thread 2020

RebelScrub

Making UNLV relevent again for locals
May 29, 2001
Because let’s be honest, empty stadiums and fan noise pumped into your television is where it’s at.

I like the Dallas suckboys. They give me reason to cheer even though Dak Prescott never leads a come from behind win.

we watch it because let’s face it, the NFL puts out an exciting product regardless of team affiliation. So are you a Traiders fan? aka somebody who has another team But you now root for the home team?

who is your team and what is your prediction.

i predict everyone catches Covid from attending a home game..yours?

I’m a Steelers fan. Always have been, always will be. I’ve never hated the Raiders, but I’ve never cared for them much either. I’ll be honest, it’s hard for me to get interested in the Raiders. I’m glad their here because I think it’s good for the city, but I think if it was a home grown team like VGK, I’d probably be more enthusiastic about them, but when I see a Raider game on tv, it’s still just the Raiders to me. I’ll be happy if they win a game, but I don’t care if they lose either.

Reactions: Doneoett
I grew up a Rams fan and still am, my grandparents had season tickets in LA then Anaheim. I sports hate the Patriots and now also sports hate the Raiders more than anything an ownership thing for me, but their coach is a clown too.

I definitely watch more CFB than NFL. A lot of people were saying the Ravens were the best team but as of now it looks like KC will be tough to beat, although my boy Herbert almost did it two weeks ago in his first NFL game being notified he'd start after the coin toss.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gator 82
I think it’s easier for Vegas fans of NFC teams to adopt the Raiders as their 2nd team. If you’re an AFC West guy it’s going to be tough. Die hard Chief, Charger, and Bronco fans who have spent their lives hating everything about the Raiders won’t suddenly be supporting them.

Reactions: Gator 82
Was a die hard Rams fan. Still like them but the NFL doesn’t have the same affect on me as it did once before. I have a don’t care attitude with the players disrespecting the Flag. I care more about the direction our country is heading and the constitution hanging on barely.

I'm a life long Packer fan. Since the Raiders came to Vegas I'm trying to like them as a second favorite. Wish they had a better team.

I'm a life long Packer fan. Since the Raiders came to Vegas I'm trying to like them as a second favorite. Wish they had a better team.
I have a huge man crush on Rodgers. He’s worth the price of admission. Always throwing long passes for a TD.

watching MNF right now at my sister’s house and they are looking great.

I can see why everyone is boycotting the NFL for whatever reasons but pro football is here to stay.

I absolutely love crashing out on a Sunday watching Redzone.

My team used to be the Redskins.

I haven't watched a game this year and I doubt I will. Most likely never. Used to love it but I won't watch a team that has players who don't respect the country.

come on man, just because your team lost its mascot due to PC’d ness doesn’t mean you can’t watch or root for your team.

mid you think about it, the Redskins were the coolest mascots. Indians did not mess around back in the day.

come on man, just because your team lost its mascot due to PC’d ness doesn’t mean you can’t watch or root for your team.

mid you think about it, the Redskins were the coolest mascots. Indians did not mess around back in the day.
I haven’t watched any NFL. Not for anything recent, haven’t watched much in years.

Native Americans were tough. This country completely screwed them over, more than any other group and it’s not close.

Reactions: RebelScrub
I haven’t watched any NFL. Not for anything recent, haven’t watched much in years.

Native Americans were tough. This country completely screwed them over, more than any other group and it’s not close.
Utah Utes is proof. You took their land over and name a mascot after them. How f’d up is that

The Bears with the comeback over the Brady led Tampa Bay team.

these games are good high quality fun.

I like Foles. I thought hegot screwed in Philly..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT