ADVERTISEMENT

The CB I mentioned yesterday just went public and signed!

From my experience, players go public and say they're "committed" rather than say they're signing. His paperwork should be coming in soon.
That makes sense. I missed the part of your thread title that says "and signed" - my bad!

Reactions: lobbybuu
Looks like a great pickup. Hard to tell what the competition is like in those Juco clips, but he appears to be a DB with solid speed, good hands, and not afraid to make tackles. I liked seeing him block the kick on special teams, and also be on the kick-off team. Solid!
CA Jucos are amongst best in country and COC is typically one of the better programs.

Any idea on how the Frazier kid from NC State is, comparatively? I'm assuming both of these guys will be hoping to start next year.
I think Moten is better than Frazier and I'd probably put Jet Elad ahead of him as well.
Was surprised Donyai Dixon who was Juco AA did not even see the field last year. Head scratcher

This was surprising to me too. He clearly has talent and Im hoping he shows in practice that he deserves some PT.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT