ADVERTISEMENT

The anti malarial drugs

Is working. Two of them. Johnson and Johnson’s is coming with vaccines. Hang in there folks! Be strong, be alive...I love you all.
Ive talked about the dangers of fast tracking science. It really is dangerous. And much of what is involved in a study is time based. They’ll probably expedite it by scrapping the long term effects of a vaccine. It can be done, but like i said, it can be dangerous. I also suspect it’ll depend on what we learn about this virus in the next couple of months. What are the true numbers? If it’s deemed doomsday, they’ll take the risk and fast track. If not, they may do it in the proper manner.

As far as I’m concerned, the Chinese can take their vaccine and inject it up their bat eating asses, they’ll have “faulty” vaccines with live unattenuated vaccines that would be sure to infect many more. I don’t trust them, shove it. Let J&J develop it. Or anywhere else but China. They trying to finish the job? Add a new virus to the vaccine? Screw them, cut all ties to the commies.

Ive talked about the dangers of fast tracking science. It really is dangerous. And much of what is involved in a study is time based. They’ll probably expedite it by scrapping the long term effects of a vaccine. It can be done, but like i said, it can be dangerous. I also suspect it’ll depend on what we learn about this virus in the next couple of months. What are the true numbers? If it’s deemed doomsday, they’ll take the risk and fast track. If not, they may do it in the proper manner.

As far as I’m concerned, the Chinese can take their vaccine and inject it up their bat eating asses, they’ll have “faulty” vaccines with live unattenuated vaccines that would be sure to infect many more. I don’t trust them, shove it. Let J&J develop it. Or anywhere else but China. They trying to finish the job? Add a new virus to the vaccine? Screw them, cut all ties to the commies.
When the Governments go after China when this is over, it’s going to be a RECKONING IN A BIBLICAL proportion.

When the Governments go after China when this is over, it’s going to be a RECKONING IN A BIBLICAL proportion.
I hope so. The rest of the world needs to get on board.Put aside our differences and views and really lay the wood down to them.

I hope so. The rest of the world needs to get on board.Put aside our differences and views and really lay the wood down to them.
Shit, you gotta be kidding me. Our own country can’t even get on the same page for a couple of days. It’s absolutely pathetic.

I wish, I Hope it happens. I’d love to lay the smack down to them.

Shit, you gotta be kidding me. Our own country can’t even get on the same page for a couple of days. It’s absolutely pathetic.

I wish, I Hope it happens. I’d love to lay the smack down to them.
Japan and South Korea may have enough fire power to f(k up China all by themselves. If Hong Kong and Tawain jump in also, China is fu(king toast.
You better believe Russia want a piece of that ass, too.

China scares me. They should scare you too. They have technology, numbers, manufacturing, national pride, communistic iron-fisted leadership.

We are at economic and technological war with them. I pray it doesn't go further than that.

1) There is no "magic bullet" yet. Some drugs may work on certain patients in a controlled clinical setting, but it doesn't mean they work for everyone.

2) Vaccines have to be tested to make sure they are safe and effective. Pushing out a faulty vaccine is medical malpractice. Lives and $$$ are at stake.

3) All of this outrage and mouth-foaming about China makes zero sense when the U.S. government isn't exactly trustworthy either. (https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/nidhiprakash/coronavirus-update-dead-covid19-doctors-hospitals). Remember when we falsified intelligence to justify a war in Iraq???

4) China isn't really "communist" anymore, they love capitalism as much as we do.

5) No one is going to go after China when this is over. People don't realize how much the global economy depends on them.

1) There is no "magic bullet" yet. Some drugs may work on certain patients in a controlled clinical setting, but it doesn't mean they work for everyone.

2) Vaccines have to be tested to make sure they are safe and effective. Pushing out a faulty vaccine is medical malpractice. Lives and $$$ are at stake.

3) All of this outrage and mouth-foaming about China makes zero sense when the U.S. government isn't exactly trustworthy either. (https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/nidhiprakash/coronavirus-update-dead-covid19-doctors-hospitals). Remember when we falsified intelligence to justify a war in Iraq???

4) China isn't really "communist" anymore, they love capitalism as much as we do.

5) No one is going to go after China when this is over. People don't realize how much the global economy depends on them.
Well, nobody is saying the USA is an innocent little lamb and doesn’t play dirty. But, forgive me, I’ll side with the USA over China when it comes to … well, everything. Including cuisine and cleanliness. We are all free to pick a side.

When the govt can silence people and keep them in their place, when they can feed people with the info they want them to have while blocking other info, I’m not going to trust that nation.

That the world economy is based on China, that’s the reason why I hope many nations band together to lessen their dependence on China.

You may enjoy this virus, you may not think that China has any role in its spread. I think they are paramount. They’ve done it before, they’re doing it up now, and who are we kidding? It’ll happen again. They don’t give a shit, I guess bats and seven legged albino sloths are too tasty to them.

The Chinese Government is hoping that what Soledat said is true. I’m hoping otherwise and more and more are pissed at China. Something will happens...
I’m seeing a lot of NY license plates here in Florida. Not good.

Well, nobody is saying the USA is an innocent little lamb and doesn’t play dirty. But, forgive me, I’ll side with the USA over China when it comes to … well, everything. Including cuisine and cleanliness. We are all free to pick a side.

When the govt can silence people and keep them in their place, when they can feed people with the info they want them to have while blocking other info, I’m not going to trust that nation.

That the world economy is based on China, that’s the reason why I hope many nations band together to lessen their dependence on China.

You may enjoy this virus, you may not think that China has any role in its spread. I think they are paramount. They’ve done it before, they’re doing it up now, and who are we kidding? It’ll happen again. They don’t give a shit, I guess bats and seven legged albino sloths are too tasty to them.

I mean...Americans eat alligators, squirrels, frogs, raccoons, etc. I would not be surprised if this virus originated from a wet market, but it doesn't necessarily mean Chinese people are uniquely barbaric. H1N1 came from a pig farm in North Carolina.

As for government silencing people...etc....we have a long history of going after people who are whistleblowers or speak out about things they are not supposed to speak out about. We are slightly better when it comes to political and economic freedom, but it doesn't necessarily mean we are a shining example either. Just ask Reality Winner or Chelsea Manning.

The last thing people need to do is become fearful of other groups of people for no reason.....whether they come from New York or China.

I mean...Americans eat alligators, squirrels, frogs, raccoons, etc. I would not be surprised if this virus originated from a wet market, but it doesn't necessarily mean Chinese people are uniquely barbaric. H1N1 came from a pig farm in North Carolina.

As for government silencing people...etc....we have a long history of going after people who are whistleblowers or speak out about things they are not supposed to speak out about. We are slightly better when it comes to political and economic freedom, but it doesn't necessarily mean we are a shining example either. Just ask Reality Winner or Chelsea Manning.

The last thing people need to do is become fearful of other groups of people for no reason.....whether they come from New York or China.
What you said make sense but not this time. This time, the Chinese government blatantly lies and hid information about this virus on purpose. They’ll have to answer for their actions

Not saying people should be against Chinese people, just the country/government.

Reactions: MonsterJam

seriously. I was just watching a xi press conference the other week and he was calling the whole thing a Democratic hoax. I could hardly believe what I was hearing. It was absolutely absurd.

Oh wait.....

seriously. I was just watching a xi press conference the other week and he was calling the whole thing a Democratic hoax. I could hardly believe what I was hearing. It was absolutely absurd.

Oh wait.....
Working in the actual medical field, I see some things differently because I see things first hand and have access and understanding of actual studies. Fox, CNN, they’re all garbage extremes fighting it out.

People can freak out if they want. Or they can remain calm. You see both happen because you have both extremes thrown at you hour by hour.

Not saying people should be against Chinese people, just the country/government.
The general U.S. public may be against China but as a capitalistic society and there is a buck to be made our Government will play ball with China.

The State of Washington which is one of our largest wheat growers in the U.S. has this year 2020 sold more wheat to China than ever before. The only thing that could slow that is if coronavirus stops ships from being loaded.

We can now have another reason to get angry at China because all that wheat we are sending them is going to cause the price of wheat to go up in the U.S. and we will all be paying more at the supermarkets. Russia is exacerbating the problem by limiting wheat exports. Russia is smart enough to know that they need to keep prices down to keep their people somewhat happy. That and they can fatten their storage facilities for those days when coronavirus impacts their production.

Working in the actual medical field, I see some things differently because I see things first hand and have access and understanding of actual studies. Fox, CNN, they’re all garbage extremes fighting it out.

People can freak out if they want. Or they can remain calm. You see both happen because you have both extremes thrown at you hour by hour.

I was speaking to this statement you made:

While this has been our own governments response:

The White House moved on Thursday to tighten control of coronavirus messaging by government health officials and scientists, directing them to coordinate all statements and public appearance with the office of Vice President Mike Pence, according to several officials familiar with the new approach.... Mr. Pence was scheduled to lead a meeting of the government’s coronavirus task force on Thursday.

The vice president’s first move appeared to be aimed at preventing the kind of contradictory statements from White House officials and top government health officials that have plagued the administration’s response. Even during his news conference on Wednesday, Mr. Trump rejected the assessment from a top health official that it was inevitable that the coronavirus would spread more broadly inside the United States.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/202...virus-gag-rule?itm_content=more-great-stories

China isn't really "communist" anymore, they love capitalism as much as we do.

They love capitalism money but to say they are not really communist anymore is absurd. They were reforming before Xi came in, but he is old school iron fisted communist. Read about all kinds of people groups persecution gotten way worse under Xi. That is a large reason why Hong Kong fighting the law change so hard.

I was speaking to this statement you made:

While this has been our own governments response:

The White House moved on Thursday to tighten control of coronavirus messaging by government health officials and scientists, directing them to coordinate all statements and public appearance with the office of Vice President Mike Pence, according to several officials familiar with the new approach.... Mr. Pence was scheduled to lead a meeting of the government’s coronavirus task force on Thursday.

The vice president’s first move appeared to be aimed at preventing the kind of contradictory statements from White House officials and top government health officials that have plagued the administration’s response. Even during his news conference on Wednesday, Mr. Trump rejected the assessment from a top health official that it was inevitable that the coronavirus would spread more broadly inside the United States.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/202...virus-gag-rule?itm_content=more-great-stories
But people are still free to grab info from where they want. Admittedly, it's as confusing as hell to everyone and obviously, we can say what we want. People in China have those freedoms? I didn't see any chronicled personal videos of this disease and it's progression, for instance, not from China. From everywhere else you can see it. Didn't physicians in China try to speak out about the dangers of the virus but they were completely silenced? It took undercover efforts to try and get info out from there. Only when their government was ready to say something was info out, and it was late, and as it appears, inaccurate - and alot of other people are paying for it.

Maybe the people of China have a hell of a lot more freedoms than Americans but I just don't see it? Maybe we aren't free and they are and I've just been brainwashed as hell to believe the opposite? I suppose that can be true. Would be the worst awakening ever if it were.

What you said make sense but not this time. This time, the Chinese government blatantly lies and hid information about this virus on purpose. They’ll have to answer for their actions

We are hiding information too...see the article I linked above

One thing to remember is that most of the drugs they have that may be able to cure or shorten the impact of the virus have been out for decades, so they already know the side effects in comparison to if these where brand new drugs. Also on the other side if you are dying already, do you really give a shit about the side effects?

Reactions: bcvegaspt
China scares me. They should scare you too. They have technology, numbers, manufacturing, national pride, communistic iron-fisted leadership.

We are at economic and technological war with them. I pray it doesn't go further than that.
They cheat,! They steal everything.national pride? They scare their people into submission.

what’s your take on this one? If true...

https://lawandcrime.com/covid-19-pa...ccess-to-trump/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

President Donald Trump on Sunday once again touted the potential life-saving benefits of treating coronavirus patients with hydroxychloroquine, a powerful anti-malaria drug, despite a dearth of medical professionals or clinical evidence supporting his claims. It just so happens that one of the largest manufacturers of the drug, Novartis, previously paid Trump’s now-incarcerated former personal attorney Michael Cohen more than $1 million for healthcare policy insight following Trump’s election in 2016.

https://lawandcrime.com/covid-19-pa...ccess-to-trump/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

President Donald Trump on Sunday once again touted the potential life-saving benefits of treating coronavirus patients with hydroxychloroquine, a powerful anti-malaria drug, despite a dearth of medical professionals or clinical evidence supporting his claims. It just so happens that one of the largest manufacturers of the drug, Novartis, previously paid Trump’s now-incarcerated former personal attorney Michael Cohen more than $1 million for healthcare policy insight following Trump’s election in 2016.
Nothing should be touted based on anecdotal evidence. It should go through the trials.

That said, I’d seriously, seriously consider taking hydroxychloroquine depending on my situation. Because it’s been long used with minimal side effects ... I don’t know whether it works or not, but it APPEARS that it’s helped in some and it APPEARS it hasn’t done anything in other people. That’s all ... anecdotal, need the studies. But because it’s safe for use, I’d certainly consider it.

No, I don’t think the president should be pumping it up. Do I think he’s doing it because of a financial gain? No, I really don’t. I think he’s grasping at straws a little bit, desperate and hoping - and mentioning it might calm some fears. His touting wouldn’t have an impact on my decision, the observations took place long before his touting. He needs to step back from a lot of this shit and let the doctors and scientists handle it, imo.

Nothing should be touted based on anecdotal evidence. It should go through the trials.

That said, I’d seriously, seriously consider taking hydroxychloroquine depending on my situation. Because it’s been long used with minimal side effects ... I don’t know whether it works or not, but it APPEARS that it’s helped in some and it APPEARS it hasn’t done anything in other people. That’s all ... anecdotal, need the studies. But because it’s safe for use, I’d certainly consider it.

No, I don’t think the president should be pumping it up. Do I think he’s doing it because of a financial gain? No, I really don’t. I think he’s grasping at straws a little bit, desperate and hoping - and mentioning it might calm some fears. His touting wouldn’t have an impact on my decision, the observations took place long before his touting. He needs to step back from a lot of this shit and let the doctors and scientists handle it, imo.
If it does show it helps, whether it be large scale or small scale, I want to know by what mechanism is it effective. Is it a direct antiviral? Does it enhance the humoral response in the body? Does it circumvent the cytokine storm that causes a lot of destruction? It “works” isn’t good enough. Why does it work and how does it work?

I also want to know why some people are asymptomatic, some get flu like sick and others have prolonged misery while others die. Why? Is there a genetic predisposition? Does being affected by a certain virus earlier in life play a role with the severity of this one (some sort of cross reactivity that causes the cytokine mayhem)... is this why kids are far less prone?

But all that... that’s just science. Asking a lot of questions and figuring out the whys...

If it does show it helps, whether it be large scale or small scale, I want to know by what mechanism is it effective. Is it a direct antiviral? Does it enhance the humoral response in the body? Does it circumvent the cytokine storm that causes a lot of destruction? It “works” isn’t good enough. Why does it work and how does it work?

I also want to know why some people are asymptomatic, some get flu like sick and others have prolonged misery while others die. Why? Is there a genetic predisposition? Does being affected by a certain virus earlier in life play a role with the severity of this one (some sort of cross reactivity that causes the cytokine mayhem)... is this why kids are far less prone?

But all that... that’s just science. Asking a lot of questions and figuring out the whys...
The other thing I’d LOVE to see ... it’s not a study, it’d be metadata, either USA or worldwide ... Hydrochloriquine is a used drug, not super common. Find all those with lupus, malaria, and rheumatoid arthritis, plus soldiers in the orient (I believe they start courses of the drug before they go there). Whatever the grouping. Find all that take the drug. If there are 50,000 world wide on the drug and 2 get the disease.... whereas the gen pop might be 50 out of 50,000 ... are you onto something? Again, it’s anecdotal, but something like that has to make you think it’s absolutely worth exploring and following up with FULL STUDIES.

There have been numerous text of the drug that shows it has worked for almost everyone if it was taken early enough before the lungs have been seriously damaged. There are numerous test of the drug by doctors who have used it for people with the corona virus (if you look on line, you will find a fair amount of testing). The only people who are really bitching about the use are the media, those who don't want the medicine taken away from those who currently use it for other diseases, and some politicians. The issue is that these test will not meet the normal standard which takes 3-5 years for a drug to be approved, which would be too late for 99.99% of everyone. As for anyone making money off this drug, it is one of the cheapest drugs on the market that can be produced by any drug manufacturing company, and it would cost less to cure a thousand people then one high end ventilator.

As a side note, most of the companies that currently produce this drug have provided millions of free doses to help out with the current shortage.

There have been numerous text of the drug that shows it has worked for almost everyone if it was taken early enough before the lungs have been seriously damaged. There are numerous test of the drug by doctors who have used it for people with the corona virus (if you look on line, you will find a fair amount of testing). The only people who are really bitching about the use are the media, those who don't want the medicine taken away from those who currently use it for other diseases, and some politicians. The issue is that these test will not meet the normal standard which takes 3-5 years for a drug to be approved, which would be too late for 99.99% of everyone. As for anyone making money off this drug, it is one of the cheapest drugs on the market that can be produced by any drug manufacturing company, and it would cost less to cure a thousand people then one high end ventilator.

As a side note, most of the companies that currently produce this drug have provided millions of free doses to help out with the current shortage.
I don’t think it would take 3-5 years like most drugs because it’s already been deemed safe for use with any disclaimers attributed to the initial study way back. It hasn’t been approved for use with this disease, but they’ve (doctors) been given the go ahead to use it if they want. It’s far from ideal, very far from ideal. You really do want sound studies, which take time, to figure out if it works. None of the “evidence” is actually evidence. They aren’t real studies. Studies have controls, scenarios, heavily evaluated (I don’t want to get into the laundry list). But that it’s “safe” (for most), I don’t think given patients and physicians some wiggle room is necessarily a bad thing. But you can’t endorse it so heavily without studies. He keeps citing some anecdotal stuff and he’s wrong to do that, Fauci is more correct on it. But I understand the decision, as I said, I’d very much consider it as an option because if you don’t have strong hope, anecdotal kinda works well enough ...

Reactions: bcvegaspt
I don’t think it would take 3-5 years like most drugs because it’s already been deemed safe for use with any disclaimers attributed to the initial study way back. It hasn’t been approved for use with this disease, but they’ve (doctors) been given the go ahead to use it if they want. It’s far from ideal, very far from ideal. You really do want sound studies, which take time, to figure out if it works. None of the “evidence” is actually evidence. They aren’t real studies. Studies have controls, scenarios, heavily evaluated (I don’t want to get into the laundry list). But that it’s “safe” (for most), I don’t think given patients and physicians some wiggle room is necessarily a bad thing. But you can’t endorse it so heavily without studies. He keeps citing some anecdotal stuff and he’s wrong to do that, Fauci is more correct on it. But I understand the decision, as I said, I’d very much consider it as an option because if you don’t have strong hope, anecdotal kinda works well enough ...
But, you know how this game plays. If Trump endorses it, there’s heavy opposition. If he denounces it, the very same people have heavy opposition.

A doctor friend of ours said there are stories with people with type a blood fairing way worse than type o blood. Check stories out on internet on this.

A doctor friend of ours said there are stories with people with type a blood fairing way worse than type o blood. Check stories out on internet on this.
Again, lots of anecdotal suggestions based on blood type, as well, which is genetics ... on the surface, could have some validity. Different blood types give you different cell antigens (proteins on the surface of all your cells), certain differing antigens can make it more difficult for the virus to attach... but even this anecdotal evidence, far from strong. I’ve seen it though.

It was essentially saying that... for example, if the population breakdown of blood type is this

O 42%
A 35%
B 20%
AB 3%

Then out of 100 random cases of covid infection, you’d expect 42 O’s, 35 A’s, 20 B’s and 3 AB’s.

But it’s not. It’s like 37 O’s, 39 A’s, 21 B’s, 3 AB’s

So, the “assumption”, based on limited data, is that O’s are less likely to get it than A’s which is more likely to get it than B’s.

Note: those weren’t the actual numbers cited, but an illustration of what they are saying.

Last edited:
Funny how I know numerous doctors who are using the drugs, and have seen dozens of studies that do not agree with that tweet. Funny how out of nowhere suddenly there is some VA study that goes against every other study that has gone on as well as thousands of case studies?

He doesn't need money. Donates his salary and not exactly running his business. Stop......

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT