ADVERTISEMENT

Sunday or Monday night

j. spilotro

Publisher
Staff
May 29, 2001
Las Vegas
unlv.rivals.com
I think we will roll out a podcast since there's a little bit of interest in the Rebels. Sorry guys, during the Munchies years, there was zero interest. Looking back at archives, we had episode downloads of >100K at a certain point pre-Munchies. We had most episodes of the Munchies years that were below 500. Not 5K, less than 500 downloads. Everyone knew the guy was full of shit from early on (except for a few of his most ardent believers who swore by him until he was finally fired, then he magically turned into a bum, lol) and people didn't want to be bothered. It was so hard doing those episodes, hard to stay awake, hard to say anything nice or positive because ... I don't do the bullshit fanboy thing to pump false hope and I'm not a part of the UNLV propaganda spin machine and refuse to be ... and the truth of the Menzizoic era was very clear from the very start, worst coach we ever had, by an incredible amount, and nobody wanted a part of him... Maybe we will do an segment on good, old Marv .... just like we talk about Tark to demonstrate the highest of highs, we can discuss Marv to show just how bad things can get. Those types of reminders are good, history is important, the good, the bad, the in between.

We will try this, give our honest opinions, see how it goes. I was contacted about a radio spot, don't know the details about that one, I'll let you guys know if that is going to happen as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News