ADVERTISEMENT

Stream for UTEP?

I saw it was on ATT network, so if you have directv will be available!

That doesn't help me, since I need to watch on my laptop/phone and AT&T doesn't stream (or do they?)...
Edit: actually, they do stream- it's called WATCHTV and it's $15/mo. What a bunch of crap. I have Direct TV, and use AT&T for 4 phones and they still want me to pay for this?!?!?

Last edited:
Reactions: unlv91
Check listings. I am lucky to have att sportsnet through my cable since the rockets and astros use it and it forces comcast to carry it. Though that doesnt always mean they will play it.

Good news that it is a directv/att channel so pretty much any sportsbar will have it since they have to for NFL games.

That being said any stream links are greatky appreciated throughout the season. I had to go to a USC bar last week and the posted stream allowed me to go home at halftime.

Looks like stadium app carries it I'll watch it on iPad or android depending

Type in stadium app in on the app store or play store depending on whether or not you have iPhone or android

Stadium app won’t work if you are in the footprint of the AT&T Sports network. Already says blacked out for me.

Stadium app won’t work if you are in the footprint of the AT&T Sports network. Already says blacked out for me.
Yea - ditto for me in CO. I have at&t channel, but the Rockies are being covered at that time... they show UNLV game coming on at 9:30! Not sure if it’s tape delayed.

This was a post of no value to anyone... thanks for letting me vent. :/

(I’m not super tech-strong, so forgive me if some of this lingo is a bit off...)

One tip: get the Opera web browser online and enable the VPN option in settings. This masks your physical location and usually opens up streams that may be blocked out based on your locale.

It worked for me last year, at least.

Reactions: UNLVbro
I was trying to get my VPN to work with Chrome the entire first half.... I was frustrated as hell... So I downloaded the opera browser, switched it to the VPN mode, and it works beautifully.... kinda crazy how well it's working.

If you can't get the stream, just do this now, you'll be up and going in 5 minutes.

Reactions: UNLVbro
No stream. No problem. Sudstitute:
1. Blonde
2. Fire pit (it is cool here)
3. Back patio
3333. Wine did I say wine?
4. UNLV audio

I am happy now 52 - 24 hell yes!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT