ADVERTISEMENT

Spring showcase

jmcnamaraiii

All American
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2014
Disappointing. Wish they had a real spring game and game day atmosphere. Seems like a great opportunity to recruit and came of like it was just thrown together.

From what I remember TS’s spring “games” weren’t actual scrimmages either.

Yesterday was pretty much what I expected it to be. I thought the turnout was decent as well.

Reactions: jmcnamaraiii
Take aways from spring practice.

Harrison Bailey was very accurate and went through progressions well.

Brumfield arm, accuracy and on the move was amazing. Struggled through progressions and held on to the ball to long.

Jayvaun Wilson looked the most explosive of the bigger running backs.

Ricky White made some good plays.

Aidan Robbins from Louisville was there. 6’2” 220 pound RB. Hopefully he was one of the commits. Could use the depth for sure.

Take aways from spring practice.

Harrison Bailey was very accurate and went through progressions well.

Brumfield arm, accuracy and on the move was amazing. Struggled through progressions and held on to the ball to long.

Jayvaun Wilson looked the most explosive of the bigger running backs.

Ricky White made some good plays.

Aidan Robbins from Louisville was there. 6’2” 220 pound RB. Hopefully he was one of the commits. Could use the depth for sure.
I was impressed with what I saw from Jeff Weimer. Think he is going to make a big impact this year in the offense and could see him leading the team in receptions.

Between him, White, kyle Williams, and hopefully Randy Masters, the QB’s will have plenty of options to throw to.

Reactions: jmcnamaraiii
How’s the O-line looking is the biggest question… without that, all these weapons are just talk!

Last edited:
Reactions: bcvegaspt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT