ADVERTISEMENT

Spring Practice Schedule

It’s a great time for fans to get a good look at the team. Who is going to the USC game?

I'm going to the USC game. I've never been in the Coliseum.

It is a good place to see a game. They are redoing it right now. I hope it is a night game. It will be hot out there. It will probably on the Pac 12 network.

I'm going to the USC game. I've never been in the Coliseum.
When I attended there student seats were around the 50. I sat there for multiple games. Was a fun environment.

Funny thing is that the Notre Dame game cost an additional $25 and it may as well have been $25,000,000 with how poor I was at the time. I’d be surprised if student seats were in the same location that day.

I hope we (UNLV) beats USC for sure!

Have fun!

Reactions: mvvsmith
I was at the last UNLV-USC game back in 97. UNLV was winning at half time. Jon Denton was running all over the place. Williams dropped the go ahead touchdown late in the game. UNLV easily could have won that night. I was sitting on the 50 also. It is a good stadium. Tough area outside though. Worth paying more for better parking. UNLV will give USC a shot in this game. SC is breaking in a lot of new players in key positions in the first game of the year. I would take the Rebels and the points. I do think UNLV could go 3-1 in the preseason. The Arkansas State game will be key...

When I attended there student seats were around the 50. I sat there for multiple games. Was a fun environment.

Funny thing is that the Notre Dame game cost an additional $25 and it may as well have been $25,000,000 with how poor I was at the time. I’d be surprised if student seats were in the same location that day.

I hope we (UNLV) beats USC for sure!

Have fun!

Are you impressed how I have been behaving myself lately lol.

Who is gonna be out there? Bull?

I will only be out there for Saturday practices.

I won't be doing the practice reports for Rebel Net anymore...

I'll still pop in here once in awhile though, a lot of knowledgeable and passionate fans on this forum.

Working on a different UNLV football project with my brother and a couple other folks.

Finishing up a series of interviews with some of the high school coaches of our newest recruits...

I'll still pop in here once in awhile though, a lot of knowledgeable and passionate fans on this forum.

Working on a different UNLV football project with my brother and a couple other folks.

Finishing up a series of interviews with some of the high school coaches of our newest recruits...
Let me know where I can check out your in depth reporting and analysis.

Bull big fan of yours I can't get enough I think we're trending up. Anything you want to plug let us know.

Bull big fan of yours I can't get enough I think we're trending up. Anything you want to plug let us know.

Sincerely appreciate that.

As for us trending up...

I think so. The question marks surrounding the defense are still there.

Based just off his resume, the biggest edition to this staff may end up being the last guy hired, Steve Irvin.

He was a DC for a pretty solid FCS defense. Getting him as a position coach was a good get.

That said, we are going to be real thin at DT during Spring. Pass rush may still be a problem. As much as I like this recruiting class, I still think Tim Skipper will have to beat teams schematically vs our talent being the difference.

T

As for us trending up...

Based just off his resume, the biggest edition to this staff may end up being the last guy hired, Steve Irvin.

He was a DC for a pretty solid FCS defense. Getting him as a position coach was a good get.

That said, we are going to be real thin at DT during Spring. Pass rush may still be a problem. As much as I like this recruiting class, I still think Tim Skipper will have to beat teams schematically vs our talent being the difference.

Thanks Bull. I am really looking forward to this season. Us Rebel fans may get rewarded for our loyalty through many tough years!

I was at the last UNLV-USC game back in 97. UNLV was winning at half time. Jon Denton was running all over the place. Williams dropped the go ahead touchdown late in the game. UNLV easily could have won that night..
Like a poster on the wall, I can still see, with my mind's eye, the ball going right through Williams' hands. Kinda sums up what being a fan of Rebels Football has been all about. But I anticipate more good things than heartbreak this year. Just the simple facts that we have another year of experience at key positions and the defensive staff has finally gotten a much-needed makeover are enough for me!

As for us trending up...

Yeah, only having 5 DT on campus for spring ball is going to be tough. The 5 others that get here in June will hopefully learn fast and start paying dividends by the time conference play starts.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT