ADVERTISEMENT

Someone do gamethread..

38-3 now…Good thing Iowa State screwed up a few drives in the first half. They could have put up 70+ on us easy.

This ass whippin was so complete even Iowa State fans left early.

The score doesnt reflect the actual game. We were never a scoring threat. We were never really a threat to slow them down.

I'm not sure I can muster the desire to watch another game again. That was hard to watch. Im not sure what the coach tells the players after this game to keep any hope alive.

Reactions: RebelScrub
If Arroyo go winless this year. I expect a full return of his salary. But knowing UNLV this garbage is rewarded.

Don't blame the defense, no defense could do anything when we have zero offense! It appears the coach is refusing to let Tate play until it will be far to late for him to even have a chance. The more we see of the coaching decisions, the more we know he is sucking!
I would buy this IF the defense didn't completely suck from the first series.

This guy couldn't carry rices jock strap. I am the furthest thing from a rice fan, but rice was 20 times the recruiter and 50 times the coach arroyo is. At least rice teams looked great against good teams non conference. These guys look like a high school team and Arroyo looks completely happy to get blown out every game. The guy never has any fire blowout after blowout. I think the kids sense he's a horrible coach and he lost the team. 0-18 here we come

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT