ADVERTISEMENT

Someone do gamethread..

RebelScrub

Making UNLV relevent again for locals
May 29, 2001
I have no way to see the game because UtAh and SDSU are going into OT on cbssports…

fml

Reactions: 220reb
Yay, StDU won , now get off my damn screen.

You guys remember the slump buster of 2007 where I banged this white chick on a Friday and then we beat UtAh that Saturday night 27-0?

ok, good times.

does anybody wanna hear the story again.

Reactions: rorebel24
The shorter announcer on CBSSN hates UNLV. How many times are you going to say UNLV is in a bad situation. Keep saying ISU fans is mostly at the game.

Yay, StDU won , now get off my damn screen.

You guys remember the slump buster of 2007 where I banged this white chick on a Friday and then we beat UtAh that Saturday night 27-0?

ok, good times.

does anybody wanna hear the story again.

Looks like you are going to have to take another one for the Rebels to get of the schneid !

Looks like you are going to have to take another one for the Rebels to get of the schneid !
The woman next to me at the bar.. divorced but lives with husband. Kids 21 and 22. One graduated from UNLV. I don’t think the magic is there. She went to UNLV 93-95. She knows who Randall Cunningham is..

21-0

I will turn it off at halftime. This is the ugly.

Man, I’m drunk at PT’s on Trop and Maryland .
I will stick it out and WATCH the entire game.

go UNLv go fight win..

we’re only down 21..

Reactions: ricovegas
Don't blame the defense, no defense could do anything when we have zero offense! It appears the coach is refusing to let Tate play until it will be far to late for him to even have a chance. The more we see of the coaching decisions, the more we know he is sucking!

This clown is jealous of any quarterback who can overshadow him. If he didn’t recruit them, he don’t play them. Repeat of brumfield game one all over again. Also the worst playcalling I’ve ever seen on offense at UNLV. God! He makes Sanchez seem like Urban Meyer. I feel terrible for the kids being put in a position to fail by the worst coach we’ve had in decades. Especially Charles Williams, nowhere to run because of lack of creativity in playcalling.

Thanks to an AD that keeps moving up and on to a multi-million dollar contract based on her great job at UNLV and affirmative action! Even if they bring Tate in for the second half, UNLV has already been buried by stupidity!

Reactions: 220reb
The good news, I’m drunk as hell. The bad news?

I gotta watch the second half..I got a pitcher of water to sober me up.

what has changed since I started following UNLV football during John Robinson years?

absolutely nothing. Mind boggling that we have a division 1 football program.

It's halftime and we have 4 passing yards and 23 Total yards. Unbelievable

Arroyo just isn't competitive coach & doesn't care about winning.

No way Cameron Friel gets his first start versus Iowa State with two equal or better upperclassmen with playing experience on the roster. A coach that has a mindset based on winning first would make choices based on competitive advantage.

Arroyo just isn't competitive coach & doesn't care about winning.

No way Cameron Friel gets his first start versus Iowa State with two equal or better upperclassmen with playing experience on the roster. A coach that has a mindset based on winning first would make choices based on competitive advantage.
He used last season as an extended tryout and appears to be doing the same thing this season. Zero desire to win the games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT