ADVERTISEMENT

Sluka Redshirting and Transferring

Uhhhh WTF? 3-0…2 power conference wins…ranked #23 in the country…and 4 days before our first conference game our QB announces this.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
My question is you can do that? Like actively recruit dudes and offer them NIL deals during the season?

Pretty sure that's a no. But with NIL $ originating outside of the school's control, it would be plausible that the path of communication could get muddy enough to shield.

Thing is, he did pretty well but, isn't OH MY GOD GOTTA HAVE HIM at a P4. Gamer for sure but...

Alternate narrative however unlikely....

Hajj outperformed Sluka during bye week. And with passing game struggles, Odom and Marion agreed to make the switch despite the 3-0 start. Sluka obviously upset says I'm out.

I know. Not likely.

Pretty sure that's a no. But with NIL $ originating outside of the school's control, it would be plausible that the path of communication could get muddy enough to shield.

Thing is, he did pretty well but, isn't OH MY GOD GOTTA HAVE HIM at a P4. Gamer for sure but...

Exactly like how much more could he be getting offered? Seriously?

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Sorry to hear that WA. Hope Saturday the Rebs can offer a few hours of joy
Tech is hurting right now. We made $30b last year, and turned a profit. We were on track to beat that when Skydance media bought us out.

At this point I’ll be satisfied with punching out against the schools who left for the pac.

Tech is hurting right now. We made $30b last year, and turned a profit. We were on track to beat that when Skydance media bought us out.

At this point I’ll be satisfied with punching out against the schools who left for the pac.
Oof. Hope so!

Additional thought. Sluka could have done this on Friday. Or at least give public on Friday. Fresno prepared for sluka and got HMW. That would have been ideal

There is at least some cause for optimism. The passing offense has been straight up bad under Sluka, so there's some hope that we can rectify things a bit moving forward. **** this guy though, absolute bum.

There's always basketball, too. lol

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
It's going to make one hell of a 30 for 30 when we win the CFP...

"What if I told you in midst of greatest G5 season ever, this team dealt with conference realignment, had it's starting QB leave 3 games into season, and won the CFP"....

DEAR REBEL NET NATION

After 25 years of perfect game attendance, killer tailgates and supporting UNLV through donations and season ticket purchases, I've come to the realization that I love UNLV but UNLV does not love me back. I've stuck it out losing season after losing season.
After some long and difficult discussions with my family and my therapist, I've decided to take my talents elsewhere and enter the Fan Transfer Portal.

Peace

Matt

DEAR REBEL NET NATION

After 25 years of perfect game attendance, killer tailgates and supporting UNLV through donations and season ticket purchases, I've come to the realization that I love UNLV but UNLV does not love me back. I've stuck it out losing season after losing season.
After some long and difficult discussions with my family and my therapist, I've decided to take my talents elsewhere and enter the Fan Transfer Portal.

Peace

Matt
we will put UNLV doubters like you in the crystals where you can dwell on your actions

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT