ADVERTISEMENT

SJSU Win!!

UNLVWINS

Lottery Pick
May 14, 2005
I am glad my guarantee was upheld!! That was a good win!! On to SDTSU!! They are coming in 5-0. Should be a fun game next Saturday night!! I think the Reb's could be right there with them!! Biggest game of the year!!

Time for a signature win??? I am at the lake in Texas. Filet for dinner. Rebel game overlooking the lake outside. Some vino. Blonde. We won right????

Last edited:
Has a post win field rush ever happened at Sam Boyd? I remember a mini one after beating Reno during the John Robinson/Jason Thomas era. I think a field rush of 2000 people should be done after a win vs SDSU next week.

Has a post win field rush ever happened at Sam Boyd? I remember a mini one after beating Reno during the John Robinson/Jason Thomas era. I think a field rush of 2000 people should be done after a win vs SDSU next week.
So all of the people in attendance should rush the field?

Vegas Bowl 2000. I think when we beat reno the year we broke the cannon.

I have never rushed the Brown MWC tourney floor and SBS. I'm 43 let's get it going!

I was very critical of the staff after the Howard loss. The offense looked real good. Defense is still horrible and I hope they make a change for the better there

The drop from the first row onto the field is a good 6-8 feet. How could a rush even happen?

I was very critical of the staff after the Howard loss. The offense looked real good. Defense is still horrible and I hope they make a change for the better there

The UNLV job is very difficult. We have had like 2 winning seasons in 20 years. It is definitely a process.

The drop from the first row onto the field is a good 6-8 feet. How could a rush even happen?
Damn that's right! I knew that stadium has always been built for Monster trucks rather than football. That's why we can't get any break there.

I rushed in December 96. It was a long drop but I did get a pair of gloves from Chad Lewis, one of the yard markers and a water bottle from Ronnie Jenkins. It was in he BYU/Wyoming WAC Championship game. I had to rush since my ride was rushing and I knew I'd never find her again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT