ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread SJSU game thread

j. spilotro

Publisher
Staff
May 29, 2001
Las Vegas
unlv.rivals.com
wow, almost ended there an hour early. Figured a 7pm start but it’s 8. Had I not turned the radio to the AM pregame to hear nothing about the basketball game (pregame is now more limited with time)... I’d probably be at the Mack by now. At least I didn’t make it out of he driveway. It’s amazing that I’m able to leave my home 20 minutes before tip and still see the tip ... because parking is easy and there are no lines getting into the games. Guess you have to look for silver linings when the crowds are this bad, but it is seriously depressing ... so peaceful, so quiet... again, silver lining; it gives my ears a break from the bickering of tiny ones for a couple hours. Drive home is just as easy. Mack to front door, 20 minutes, no line at airport underpass, no trouble exiting Mack lot.... silver linings, no road rage.

Yeah, there are silver linings when it’s like this but the depression of the paltry crowds isn’t worth that trade off. Road games are so much more enjoyable because they haven’t drastically changed any routines.

Anyway, just over an hour until tip.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News