ADVERTISEMENT

Section 2 is now open!

Rebel1986

Rebel Legend
Feb 25, 2011
Las Vegas
Tickets sales now include section 207 and 208 that just opened this morning. Only about 25 seats sold so far, but we still have almost 2 weeks for sales to continue to build.

Great to see, especially with 11 days to go until game time. Take care of business come Saturday, and it will be cool to see how high the sales get.

Man, they should open the rest of level 2, blow out prices to UNLV alumni or residents of S. Nevada at like 10$.. they're already opening the level up, take advantage of that and get to 40k...

Per an official UNLV announcement that I received via email at 3pm today this is what has opened:

"Nearly 3,900 additional seats in the 200-level North Endzone are now available for purchase. Located in sections 242-208, these reserved seats provide easy access to the Torch Terrace and other amenities starting at $38 per ticket."

Considering around 25K of the fans at the last games were UNLV fans, a 60/40 split would mean a much larger crowd than is expected. There isn't going to be anywhere near 60/40 unless Boise State shows up with 15-20K fans which isn't going to happen. Most likely UNLV will have new fans so 25K-30K UNLV fans can be expected and if the split was in that range, we would be talking at least 42-50K at the stadium.

Yeah it is. On this particular thread, I can't like or reply to certain posts. On others I can. My screen name still shows up as someone else's at times on the forum page that lists each of the different unlv forums, but typically when I open the football board or one of the others, it corrects it. I don't know whats going on with it

Because their app is basically a browser with their website embedded, they haven't seperated the features that only function as an app. Frigging annoying as hell. I get running video notifications under some topics and have the same issues as you guys.

Who am I? What is this place? I was on Bing trying to find the closest Wendy's and all of a sudden I have to talk about UNLV football. Someone please help. My email is BonerChild69@juno.com if you know how to get out of this hell.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT