ADVERTISEMENT

Season Win Total Prediction

How many games will UNLV win this year? (Assuming all 8 games played)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RebNReno

NBA Draft Pick
Oct 17, 2015
Season kicks off tomorrow! What are you expecting regarding wins in CMA’s first partial season? Before the season was canceled I thought we could win 3-4 games. Without all the tough OOC games I’m still hoping we can get 3 games. I realize this is really tough to predict with no access to practices and no idea how many players will be available week to week with COVID testing but assuming we play 8 games what’s your wild ass guess.

Season kicks off tomorrow! What are you expecting regarding wins in CMA’s first partial season? Before the season was canceled I thought we could win 3-4 games. Without all the tough OOC games I’m still hoping we can get 3 games. I realize this is really tough to predict with no access to practices and no idea how many players will be available week to week with COVID testing but assuming we play 8 games what’s your wild ass guess.
I agree with you on the total. I think 3 is kind of where it is, but it also depends so heavily on who is available for us and opponent every week. With our complete roster, I think we would beat sdsu. Still not sure we won't.

I think I read that SDSU returns 9 starters on defense, a very good defense last year. I’m not expecting much from UNLVs offense tonight.
I think the personnel is the key. Brady hoke is no rocky long. I expect the team to get worse on defense as time goes on, but with the guys who had rockys coaching and scheming still on the roster, they will be prepared

Here’s the SUN’s opinion about wins from Grimala.

“Will Marcus Arroyo best Tony Sanchez’s winning percentage from last year? Yes, and he'd better. Sanchez went 4-8 last season (.333 winning percentage) and that performance got him fired; Arroyo would have to go 2-6 to post a worse percentage, and it's safe to say if that happens, it will be a massive disappointment.”

Which games will UNLV win (and lose)?

Oct. 24 at San Diego State — Loss (0-1)
Oct. 31 vs. UNR — Win (1-1)
Nov. 7 vs. Fresno State — Win (2-1)
Nov. 14 at San Jose State — Win (3-1)
Nov. 21 at Colorado State — Loss (3-2)
Nov. 27 vs. Wyoming — Win (4-2)
Dec. 4 vs. Boise State — Loss (4-3)
Dec. 12 at Hawaii — Loss (4-4)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT