ADVERTISEMENT

Sanchez comment on practice facility

Rebel Chi-girl

Lottery Pick
Aug 29, 2003
Henderson, NV
Did anyone else catch Coach Sanchez's comment on tonight's Reb Zone regarding the practice facility? Interesting that he said " Later on this week we will announce two extremely large and generous Gifts that will help us get towards that facility". He also spoke about launching the website to show a visual tour and he said they are looking to putting a shovel in the ground sometime after the end of the season. This is huge news and step in the right direction for UNLV football. Wonder who stepped up and how much. I wonder if it is anyone associated with the stadium project trying to gain favor with the legislators?

Reactions: Menzies_Jay
Did anyone else catch Coach Sanchez's comment on tonight's Reb Zone regarding the practice facility? Interesting that he said " Later on this week we will announce two extremely large and generous Gifts that will help us get towards that facility". He also spoke about launching the website to show a visual tour and he said they are looking to putting a shovel in the ground sometime after the end of the season. This is huge news and step in the right direction for UNLV football. Wonder who stepped up and how much. I wonder if it is anyone associated with the stadium project trying to gain favor with the legislators?

All I can say, this is long over due.

There was a large donation made the day of the Jackson State game. It hasn't been announced to the public yet. I am sure that is one of the ones they will announce.

No connections to stadium groups. I would expect those guys will be approached once stadium recommendations have gone to the Governor.

There was a large donation made the day of the Jackson State game. It hasn't been announced to the public yet. I am sure that is one of the ones they will announce.
So was that the Fertitta donation or is there still another one to be announced? Coach Sanchez said 2 large donations would be announced this week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT