ADVERTISEMENT

Same Old Rebs

Rebeldog04

6th man
Gold Member
Mar 24, 2021
This team isn’t different! Can’t pick up the blitz or tackle!! No bowl game again this year!!

I’m glad I will at least see a real team in person later tonight, in Boulder, Colorado!

The opponent scoring while a UNLV QB is down sure smells, looks and taste like UNLV Football.

Yeah, that sure look familiar... Starting QB out, offense not doing anything for 15 minutes, defense on field all game

Golden opportunity... Vandy trying to give us a opening... also, it's nice to see we're not the team with bad Special Teams

Forgive us for being a little reactive to 17-0 score after 1 quarter... we're we supposed to expect Vandy to fumble the ball multiple times?

Playing It safe and missed the FG! Not being aggressive with play calling on that last drive zapped momentum a bit!

Tonight's attendance 22,584. If we can keep winning we may be on to something.

I don't think Doug is getting his job back... The Go-Go actually runs with Maiava
Nope he isn’t. As a freshman he already is a significantly better passer than Brumfield. Brumfield is someone like Caleb Herring who could have a good season as a senior. Maiava is already there. We will see how it goes when guys watch film on him but he looks good so far.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT