ADVERTISEMENT

Rodney Terry

Is out of our reach now… he looks like the next HC at UT after this run in the NCAA‘s!
If he makes a Final 4...

Don't put it past Texas with their boosters. He's not the big name they want and they'll attribute this team to Beard...

Reactions: RRebel
Some people get lucky. He walked into that one, right place, right time; parlayed it big time. Grabbing the bull by the horns, so to speak.
Imagine if CB was still coaching with the same results.

I agree with this, I think if he is named coach it will be after missing in some others.
Yeah I agree, you would think if they were going with Terry as an initial target the deal would’ve already been made. Texas has the money and resources to go after whoever. Terry did inherit a title contender and has done an excellent job executing that vision

Too much hero ball by Texas is going to cost them the game

Hero ball is going to cost them the game but that foul on the dude boxing out was huge…. Pretty lame call…

Still would take him here in a heartbeat!
We won’t get him. Kevin isn’t going to get fired now, that ship has sailed. It’d be too expensive to buy him out and sign Rodney. If Kruger struggles next year I’d love to get Mike Brey if he has any interest. He’s going to do TV for a year so the timeframe would work out. Its a lot easier to recruit here in terms of academics compared to ND.

Its UT... (not that I want the guy to be terrible, well actually as someone with a rooting interest in Kansas yes, lol) but they'll have no issue finding the money and moving on quickly if needed... Hes now got his chance to really shine, make the team/program his own, but UT knows that it can basically restart if it needs to...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT