ADVERTISEMENT

Reno player arrested

Breaking News: Because of this news and their recent shįt athletics(not my words), UNR has been advised by a high priced PR firm to change the name from Nevada to Nevada A&M. Colin Kaepernick may also be named as their Athletic Director shortly but is asking for expensive knee pads for kneeling and eco friendly feminine pads for his vàĝįñā.

What a crazy world we live in.

Read the article. But wait - Marijuana and peyote are Schedule I "drugs" while cocaine, meth and fentanyl are Schedule II drugs? Is that a Nevada schedule or federal? Either way, WTF?
Ever used cocaine, meth, fentanyl or GHB coog?

I’ve never touched either one..

When you SMOKE enough weed to kill a horse - you dont NEED any other drugs !!
You can’t overdose on weed. You can get stoned and go to the moon but you can’t overdose on weed.

Same thing with Acid. You can take a trip and not come back. See Manson.

Ever used cocaine, meth, fentanyl or GHB coog?

I’ve never touched either one..
Not sure where you are going with this. My whole point is that pot and peyote (done both, plus mushrooms), all actual plants, are considered by the state or feds or both of being more dangerous than coke, fentanyl or meth. Which is F-ing lunacy.

I did quite a bit of cocaine in my younger years, was pretty hooked for a while. Thank Gawd I moved to a different city where it was less available and way more expensive. I loved it and it was highly addictive. Meth, don't think so - we did Crank and speed way back then, I don't think either were actually meth. Fentanyl? Hell no, except in the hospital during an actual medical procedure. Where I live now meth and fentanyl are widely available and are ravaging the community. But hey marijuana is worse?

I don't know what GHB is. And don't call me coog.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT