ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Class Ranking

UNLVWINS

Lottery Pick
May 14, 2005
Our recruiting class is ranked 109 by 24/7 Rivals has our class ranked at 96. I hope we can can get some players today.

Our recruiting class is ranked 109 by 24/7 Rivals has our class ranked at 96. I hope we can can get some players today.

Not a great ranking but the staff really focused on our biggest need- Defense. 7 just on the D-Line. A lot of JC guys that should contribute immediately.

Football is a whole different ranking as far as class goes. Top 100 class is really good for a none P5 program.

What we happened to Eric brown an article from Rj recently came out regarding his commitment but he has not submitted his NLI

It looks like they went out and got a lot of help on defense. Which is good. Two Juco Defensive backs also. I don’t worry about the ranking. We never have a recruiting class in the top 100.

The 2016 class was ranked #81. They did have Armani in that class. We will just need to see how the new recruits work out next season. It is very important that the JC players can come in and help with the defense otherwise we will play a game of who scores last wins.

The 2016 class was ranked #81. They did have Armani in that class. We will just need to see how the new recruits work out next season. It is very important that the JC players can come in and help with the defense otherwise we will play a game of who scores last wins.

There are two good JUCO defensive backs that will come in and help right away. Spring Ball should be starting in a few weeks.

Not too bad of a class considering the status of the facilities. It met some primary needs. Let's see if the defensive & special team staffs can coach them up.

As good as the offense should be, if the defense stayed exactly the same we would have a decent chance of making a bowl game, if the defense shows a decent improvement we could be very competitive for the conference championship.

Reactions: Sam-I-am
We should have made a Bowl last year damn it all! We avoided Wyoming, Colorado St and Boise St. Do we have to play them this year?

As good as the offense should be, if the defense stayed exactly the same we would have a decent chance of making a bowl game, if the defense shows a decent improvement we could be very competitive for the conference championship.
Well said.

We should have made a Bowl last year damn it all! We avoided Wyoming, Colorado St and Boise St. Do we have to play them this year?
Maybe but we played all three of them in 2016 & 2015 so maybe not ... at least two of them will be starting new QBs.

Last edited:
We definit my have some players that are under starred. I don’t trust stars as much as some people. However, UNLV recruitment will improve after the Furtitta Bldg and new stadium are built. Definitely. A couple of conference championships and bowl appearances will help.

Reactions: reagan21
What happened with the Rice 5th year transfer? His name has escaped me. He was coming in for an official this weekend

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT