ADVERTISEMENT

Rebels practice at Raiders’ facility

bcvegaspt2

Conference POY
Silver Member
Jul 11, 2024

This can’t hurt recruiting!

“Do you want NFL eyes on you during the preseason? Come be a Rebel!”

** Maybe the Raiders can’t scout these practices?? I did hear that NFL teams can have unlimited visits with players from local Universities so SF would be able to get Cal and Stanford players to visit as often as they want. Likewise with LVR and UNLV players **

In one of the clips they showed a number 3 quarterback putting a pass on the dime during practice. From the roster it appears that is Matthew Sluka. While it may be the best pass of the practice, etc..., it is nice to see he can toss a 25+ yard pass so casually in the first few days of practice. The feeling is getting strong that he will be the #1 QB going into the Houston game.
darth vader force GIF

In one of the clips they showed a number 3 quarterback putting a pass on the dime during practice. From the roster it appears that is Matthew Sluka. While it may be the best pass of the practice, etc..., it is nice to see he can toss a 25+ yard pass so casually in the first few days of practice. The feeling is getting strong that he will be the #1 QB going into the Houston game.
darth vader force GIF
I believe it was Sluka.. and he tossed it on dime while rolling out..

Reactions: LVRebel2000
That was a horrible throw, but also good positioning by the DB. If the WR is running an out that close to the endzone,where there is 0 fear of being beaten over the top, you have to immediately look elsewhere the second you see the DB sit in that throwing lane. It's going to be picked 75% of the time. It even looks like it was thrown to the inside shoulder.

That being said, its a 5 second clip of one throw. I am SURE Marion gave him that look of confusion/disgust.

This can’t hurt recruiting!

“Do you want NFL eyes on you during the preseason? Come be a Rebel!”

** Maybe the Raiders can’t scout these practices?? I did hear that NFL teams can have unlimited visits with players from local Universities so SF would be able to get Cal and Stanford players to visit as often as they want. Likewise with LVR and UNLV players **
It’s only 112 degrees outside. Must be super nice to practice indoors.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT