6. Fresno State (119)

7. UNLV (109)

8. New Mexico (79)

8. Wyoming (79)

10. San Jose State (40)

11. Air Force (23)

I think the Rebels finish in the top 3.

Last edited:
League seems pretty balanced among the top 3. I'd probably drop USU two spots and move FSU and UNLV each up a notch in the middle tier. Should be a fun year. I think the MW can make some OOC noise.

Last edited:
Reactions: rebelwithacause
I think we will finish 3rd behind CSU and SDSU.. Ahead of UNR. Close to 20 wins. Sweep Reno ... Maybe win a couple or more in the MWC tourny.. that would make for a fun season. This team is fun to watch.

I think we will finish 3rd behind CSU and SDSU.. Ahead of UNR. Close to 20 wins. Sweep Reno ... Maybe win a couple or more in the MWC tourny.. that would make for a fun season. This team is fun to watch.
5th behind SDSU, CSU, Reno, Boise.

Lose in the MWC semi-final.

19 wins.

5th behind SDSU, CSU, Reno, Boise.

Lose in the MWC semi-final.

19 wins.
Reno lost to our future opponent the SF Dons. they are 1-3 with a blow out loss to Santa Clara. It's early in the season. But finishing ahead of Reno would be nice. Boise State is on ESPN2 in about 50 minutes. IDK what they got, but I'm about to find out. It could come down to tie breakers again this year to establish seeding in the MWCT. 3rd and 5th could very well have the same amount of win this year. Lots of parity in the league.

Wow, Boise and USU both won. Looking at the box scores Purdue won too. The common denominator for all the teams win or lose is 3 point shooting or lack of. Teams are for the most part under 30%. The defenses all look solid except for Ohio State vs Xavier. Xavier drove to the hole with impunity. Ohio States big man who averages 20 points got killed by the transfer from Iowa for Xavier. Michigan is definitely better this year. Seton Hall took them down but still no subs for Michigan (light eight man rotation). That might hurt them vs Arizona tonight. It will be a great game for early season bragging rights.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT