ADVERTISEMENT

Rebel Games

looks like they can have 10% of the T&M capacity at games. it use to hold 18500 before the handicap modifications and larger seats, not sure what it holds now. Saying they will be allowed 1800 a game is like Marvin never left
Marv could almost sell that out. If we are playing a ranked team and the other side fills half the stadium.

LOL - Marv scheduling a ranked team...psht.
We did play Arizona in his second year. Granted, it was part of a previous deal that he had nothing to do with. And we almost won it! But alas, it was just one more in a string of 27 (I think) home losses in his three year career. It’s amazing that he lost more games at home in three years than Tark lost total in any 10 year stretch. I’d have to look that up to be honest; just saying you are talking two ends of extremes. One was the best ever; the other, the worst ever.

We did play Arizona in his second year. Granted, it was part of a previous deal that he had nothing to do with. And we almost won it! But alas, it was just one more in a string of 27 (I think) home losses in his three year career. It’s amazing that he lost more games at home in three years than Tark lost total in any 10 year stretch. I’d have to look that up to be honest; just saying you are talking two ends of extremes. One was the best ever; the other, the worst ever.

1982-83 0
1983-84 1(georgetown #5)
1984-85 0
1985-86 1(uc-irvine)
1986-87 0
1987-88 3(uc-santa barbara, missouri, cs-long beach)
1988-89 1(oklahoma #4)
1989-90 0
1990-91 0
1991-92 0

1982-83 0
1983-84 1(georgetown #5)
1984-85 0
1985-86 1(uc-irvine)
1986-87 0
1987-88 3(uc-santa barbara, missouri, cs-long beach)
1988-89 1(oklahoma #4)
1989-90 0
1990-91 0
1991-92 0
i was talking every Tarkanian game. No doubt Tark lost far less at home in his 17 years than Marv did in 3.

No seriously, half our fan base is much older. How many people don’t show up because they don’t want to get sick potentially...

No seriously, half our fan base is much older. How many people don’t show up because they don’t want to get sick potentially...

Much OLDER! With Covid I would be surprised if many of the season ticket holders in my section renewed.

Reactions: RebelScrub
Wouldn't it totally suck if the team is really good and we can't go?

If the uppers are open and I can sit 10-15 feet from anyone else I'll go - and I'm old. I'll show up @ 10 minutes late do there is nobody out front waiting to get in and I'll leave late for the same reason. No worse than going to the grocery store.

If I have to sit in the lowers I'll skip it.

BTW, by January I think they'll be allowing more than that to go. All depends on who wins the election, vaccine effectiveness and continued reduction in the numbers of deaths.

Reactions: RebelScrub
Wouldn't it totally suck if the team is really good and we can't go?

If the uppers are open and I can sit 10-15 feet from anyone else I'll go - and I'm old. I'll show up @ 10 minutes late do there is nobody out front waiting to get in and I'll leave late for the same reason. No worse than going to the grocery store.

If I have to sit in the lowers I'll skip it.

BTW, by January I think they'll be allowing more than that to go. All depends on who wins the election, vaccine effectiveness and continued reduction in the numbers of deaths.

There is a possibility this team could be much better than anticipated.

Reactions: billd99s
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT