ADVERTISEMENT

Real good hype video for UNLV football

Sanchez has stated in a few interviews recently regarding the facility there is some extra red tape. Basically it has to do with Campus zoning, city zoning etc or something to that effect. He did say he thinks ground breaking will be sooner than later. What that means, not sure , but I hope we see some sort of Ceremony in July.

We are looking at a roughly a 70K Square foot facility? If they start in July and get this done in 8 or so months it would be ready for Spring Ball . Does that sound right on a timetable or is that too fast?

I know they have at least 80% of the money needed for the new facility, so I am not sure if the delay is due to the construction document submittal process, or if they are still trying to get the final donations to pay for the facility.

I know they have enough to break ground. If history speaks for itself, they'll do what they did for the baseball facility and start it while looking for the last bit of donations. I m sure its just zoning, and probably some sort of faa check. Both of these videos are great! They need to give the creator a raise.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT